Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BitVideo.club - NO LIMIT Faucet | Offers | Clickwall | Mining | INSTANT W/D🔥 - page 7. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
No captcha. No limits. We heard you and removed the captcha on the faucet to make claims faster and easier. So more earnings to you!  Wink

Plus post your username here to receive an extra BVC bonus!
Airdrop code is available on our Twitter and Telegram. Do follow us!
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

Looks like our anti-fraud system has caught you using proxy/VPN which is not allowed and against our TOS.

hey admin no video we saw for today? Huh

May I know what country you are from? Videos are currently only available to US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IE, DE, NL, NO, SE, DK. More countries will be added soon Smiley

i am from indonesia

Videos are not available to Indonesia now. But you can still earn from offerwalls, clickwalls, apps and airdrop!

so no bonus for me ?

Please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram to receive bonus Airdrop codes Smiley

Ok i am in facebook
Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

Looks like our anti-fraud system has caught you using proxy/VPN which is not allowed and against our TOS.

May I know what country you are from? Videos are currently only available to US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IE, DE, NL, NO, SE, DK. More countries will be added soon Smiley

i am from indonesia

Videos are not available to Indonesia now. But you can still earn from offerwalls, clickwalls, apps and airdrop!

so no bonus for me ?

Please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram to receive bonus Airdrop codes Smiley
We have added a NO LIMIT Faucet! Claim unlimited BVC and exchange them for Satoshi instantly Cheesy
Site says 'Invite your friends to join BitVideo and get 10% of everything they earn for life.'
Does it apply to referral's faucet claims too?If not why?

Yes it applies to referral's faucet claims!
Thanks for the clarification.
And one of my referrals complains that some videos are 18+ content.

That shouldn't be the case as they should be family friendly. Please PM the video name/url and I will have it removed asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

i am from indonesia

so no bonus for me ?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
We have added a NO LIMIT Faucet! Claim unlimited BVC and exchange them for Satoshi instantly Cheesy
Site says 'Invite your friends to join BitVideo and get 10% of everything they earn for life.'

Thanks for the clarification.
And one of my referrals complains that some videos are 18+ content.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello
not rewards additionals for tops refferal?

Activity: 190
JOined your site and joined the twitter bounty too and filled the google doc form.  But I am unable to claim from unlimited faucet, after clicking claim button just directs me to a blank page an no claim amounts and I will add it later to my rotator after recieving my bounty amount and if I am able to cashout to Faucethub.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Activity: 202
Merit: 7
Professional Spanish Translator. PM to me.
Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

Crap, if all I have done is play the games they have on the page and make the withdrawal of the 500 BCV they give for free. I also do not even get videos.

Your account can be restored if you can provide proof that you are not on a proxy/VPN IP.

MP send to you.
Paid over 32K BVC in less than 10 hours since our faucet launched Grin
Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

Crap, if all I have done is play the games they have on the page and make the withdrawal of the 500 BCV they give for free. I also do not even get videos.

Your account can be restored if you can provide proof that you are not on a proxy/VPN IP.
Activity: 202
Merit: 7
Professional Spanish Translator. PM to me.

i am from indonesia

i am from indonesia
All bounty have been paid. Still open Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: