Pages:
Author

Topic: BitWasp - Free Open-source PHP Bitcoin Marketplace - page 3. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah Thanx
Hope this be greath
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Looks good man!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
thanks for this!

im working a marketplace site, so will have a good look through your code to see if any is of use to me (although in all honesty your code may be too advanced/nice for me to understand fully).
If i use anything i will be sure to at least credit you for it! (if you are happy for me to pinch snippets that is?)

Best Regards
Ford
Activity: 56
Activity: 412
Merit: 266
We're a while before a stable release, but would anyone on here be interested in donating BTC to go towards bounties? We're thinking of setting up a test site running on the main bitcoin network with some coin in the wallet. The goal might be to exploit that, and people get a set figure or maybe a % of the bitcoins we have available for bounties. (The wallet would being stolen would be proof, but realistically the coins in that wouldn't match the bounty)

The more we're able to fight off the better, and the amount of funds at stake would determine the effort people are prepared to put in. The longer the offer of a $10K BTC for hacking BitWasp stands, the better it looks on us. Even better if that were 100K! We obviously haven't anything near that right now, but all the same, I'd love to get chatting to people who would want to pen-test BitWasp.

So anyone on here interested in funding/participating in a crowd sourced hackathon of BitWasp?
Activity: 56
Haha, don't you love our unrestrictive licence? Fire away. Even if you fork your own and develop from here on out you're probably doing everyone a favour! Pop onto our forums, say hello!
Activity: 33
Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or
distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled
binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any
means.
Gotta love freedom projects, going to hammer this toy and help you on github, Cheers. Cool
Hi folks, writing today to draw attention to a project of mine called BitWasp. We've recently undergone a recode, and more recently got bit of attention since the Silk Road was shut down.

The Project:
I'm writing BitWasp so that anyone can setup their own bitcoin marketplace. Hopefully by providing software that is straightforward to set up, and can accept bitcoin out of the box, without any 3rd party providers, people might be more open to accepting bitcoin in their business.

Feature list: http://bit-wasp.org/index.php/topic,4.msg4.html#msg4

Forums to discuss our project are here: bit-wasp.org
A test site running our code is here: test.bit-wasp.org
Our code is on github: source code
Our bitcoin address is 19EkDTAaGWySZv1QsWxyWwYMZpo7jpvPYe for those in the position to make a donation.

That's just the start. At this moment, my time is pretty much devoted to getting this project off the ground.
I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions.
Pages:
Jump to: