Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitwings going Okex and other top exchanges - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 23, 2020, 05:03:54 AM
I don't think they can list on the top exchange now. It was previously intended to be listed on the P2PB2B exchange and that has disappointed many investors. At that time, their token sale was no longer effective and now they have to devise a fake news release strategy so that everyone can push the price of Bitwing token up. I have witnessed many projects like this and the result is just shit tokens. so do not expect too much, they may intentionally choose small exchanges like Exmo or Bitforex and then they will blame for the market situation.
Lol you do have a point but its a good thing they listened, im one of few bounty hunters who warned them about P2PB2B exchange, not all new projects team know about these dubious exchange, official announcement is coming soon, got this right from Luis Ramirez Himself so chill guys
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 23, 2020, 04:46:14 AM
I don't think they can list on the top exchange now. It was previously intended to be listed on the P2PB2B exchange and that has disappointed many investors. At that time, their token sale was no longer effective and now they have to devise a fake news release strategy so that everyone can push the price of Bitwing token up. I have witnessed many projects like this and the result is just shit tokens. so do not expect too much, they may intentionally choose small exchanges like Exmo or Bitforex and then they will blame for the market situation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 23, 2020, 04:03:45 AM
Note: i am not part of Bitwings team or promoting the project in any way.

I'm here to clear the doubts surrounding the project because they plan to list on P2PB2B exchange, I took part in the bounty campaign and at that time i was so against their plan of listing on P2PB2B, the team replied me that they have plan to list on other exchanges but i find that hard to believe because many new projects said same thing and nothing happened, this morning i heard from a source who have a talk with the team about the rumours going on in this forum about P2PB2B listing and unexpectedly the team's already have a big plan for top exchanges

The only reason why i promoted the bitwings bounty project at that time was because of the information surrounding the reputation of bitwings CEO himself and Evan Luthra who is one of the first pro guys to build applications for iPhone. They have good reputations to keep, either ways this is not an investment advice, still, invest only what you can afford to lose, For those who are worried about P2PB2B listing bitwings is more than that, wait for the official announcement, its coming soon, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: