Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitxoin and the economy - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
Im conducting a school research about economy and I chose to talk about bitcoin. The subject is how does bitcoin affect the world's economy?
Bitcoin has no direct effect on the world's economy, however, I believe Bitcoin price direct affect stock and other indices with few exceptions, to forex, to push the majority of investors to heavy sell, the last phase of fourth quarter. Heavy buy and selloffs happened because many investors want shorter gains, but doesn't affect bitcoin long-term possibilities, I think.
Well I believe that the bitcoin is really a great big help on the  economy specially to those people who really need an extra income to survive because the world now is really suffering from poverty and the bitcoin is their way or maybe an asset of gaining a huge amount.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
Im conducting a school research about economy and I chose to talk about bitcoin. The subject is how does bitcoin affect the world's economy?
Bitcoin has no direct effect on the world's economy, however, I believe Bitcoin price direct affect stock and other indices with few exceptions, to forex, to push the majority of investors to heavy sell, the last phase of fourth quarter. Heavy buy and selloffs happened because many investors want shorter gains, but doesn't affect bitcoin long-term possibilities, I think.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
February 07, 2018, 03:17:55 AM
Please first forgive me because you have one question that is not clear to me for the reason that is not clear in my vocabulary.

Please respect me because I will answer your question base one I understand it.

Im conducting a school research about economy and I chose to talk about bitcoin. The subject is how does bitcoin affect the world's economy

It helps us to know about the business world because in bitcoin it is used for business by studying bitcoin one will know and increase more knowledge about bitcoin and companions. It helped many people to get more income and get it to cryptocurrency world.

does it do well to it because it stops inflation as the amount of it is limited? or does it harm it ?
[/quote]

It stop inflation due the error and/or correction that bitcoin value is doing right now. No harm is intended as bitcoin amount that is limited.

I really hope I got the answer you want to get Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
Im conducting a school research about economy and I chose to talk about bitcoin. The subject is how does bitcoin affect the world's economy? does it do well to it because it stops inflation as the amount of it is limited? or does it harm it ?
Pages:
Jump to: