Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitzfree Is back - page 2. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
January 25, 2017, 11:55:34 AM
After reading about it I found it as a good site but I do not use that service because I am not currently involved in mining and I have heard it it is not good to mine on these sites from a number of people on this site. Most of the people suggest for own machines for mining.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
January 25, 2017, 11:46:44 AM
Never heard about them before and it looks like it is just another game with cloud mining theme which give free hash power on registration and you may have to invest more in the name of upgrade or to buy other items inside.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
January 25, 2017, 10:25:58 AM
Hi guys i really do love this site so i wanted to share our thoughts about it. Bitzfree recently migrated because of multiple DDOS attacks.

I really do see it as a promising site especially the hacking features

Anyone who is also using this service?

bitzfree is another cloud mining and i remember that i have an account in their site and until now, i can not make any withdrawal because the system is too slow. i don't know what is happen with my account since i don't login in that sites for a long ago.

You cant make  withdrawals maybe because you haveng reached the threshold. You need to accomodate .0125 so that you could cashout you will be receiving confirmation email and all you have to do is to reply yes then everything is being processed by the administrator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 25, 2017, 10:04:25 AM
Hi guys i really do love this site so i wanted to share our thoughts about it. Bitzfree recently migrated because of multiple DDOS attacks.

bitzfree is another cloud mining and i remember that i have an account in their site and until now, i can not make any withdrawal because the system is too slow. i don't know what is happen with my account since i don't login in that sites for a long ago.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
January 25, 2017, 10:02:56 AM

So many faucets have failed only because ads couldn't cover lots of users draining the faucets faster and never giving a damn about the ads on the website. Like this game was also before ore-mine which did go on for a long time and then scam. These websites have a history of scamming so I would be very careful investing my time and money in them.

But I am going to check thoroughly Bitzfree and see if they are any different(personally don't think so).

Edit: No need to check it's a scam because any website with this message

"Free Cloud Mining

Investment is not necessary to earn bitcoin. Start with 20 GHs for free!"

Was scam in the end.

Well i cant blame you. I already experienced being scammed by a certain cloudmining. Just another thing they already are running for year and just recently closed for only a week. Theyre site is complicated which makes it attracting. You dont have to invest anything in bitzfree although they have the option for you to buy power but it is not a requirement because you have a free power and you can increase those by converting your mined btc into power

Well if you have time to invest good for you. I would still not do it because scammers nowadays are becoming more and more sophisticated. In the beginning they only had GHS or cloud mining power, now they integrate different games to their scamming websites in order to attract a bit the user out of where does this mining power come from idea.

I would stay away from such site, you can invest your time better for example, working for bitcoin. There are a lot of options while the most popular one which is for everyone is solving captchas and data entry. At least these are valid.

P.S: Converting mined power to BTC is also a feature of many already scammed cloud mining sites like Topmine, Hashocean, Cldmine etc.

We will see this Bitzfree soon enough in the scam websites here.
January 25, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

So many faucets have failed only because ads couldn't cover lots of users draining the faucets faster and never giving a damn about the ads on the website. Like this game was also before ore-mine which did go on for a long time and then scam. These websites have a history of scamming so I would be very careful investing my time and money in them.

But I am going to check thoroughly Bitzfree and see if they are any different(personally don't think so).

"Free Cloud Mining

Was scam in the end.

Well i cant blame you. I already experienced being scammed by a certain cloudmining. Just another thing they already are running for year and just recently closed for only a week. Theyre site is complicated which makes it attracting. You dont have to invest anything in bitzfree although they have the option for you to buy power but it is not a requirement because you have a free power and you can increase those by converting your mined btc into power
January 25, 2017, 08:07:52 AM
When i just saw on the website name its definitely a cloud mining and i dont use their services or any other cloud mining sites out there because i do know that they are just total scams. Bitzfree just make some excuses that they are being ddosed  previously but those are just fake excuses. So better to keep away from this website.

Yes you are right but you are wrong as well. Bitzfree is actually a faucet with a cloudmining style but still it is a faucet however. They have a good features like hacking this is a game in which you could hack other players mining power. Another thing is fhat bitzfree has ads which you can obviously see where are they getting the funds and this is powered by coindesk

"Free Cloud Mining

Was scam in the end.
January 25, 2017, 07:16:24 AM
When i just saw on the website name its definitely a cloud mining and i dont use their services or any other cloud mining sites out there because i do know that they are just total scams. Bitzfree just make some excuses that they are being ddosed  previously but those are just fake excuses. So better to keep away from this website.

Yes you are right but you are wrong as well. Bitzfree is actually a faucet with a cloudmining style but still it is a faucet however. They have a good features like hacking this is a game in which you could hack other players mining power. Another thing is fhat bitzfree has ads which you can obviously see where are they getting the funds and this is powered by coindesk
January 25, 2017, 07:09:12 AM
When i just saw on the website name its definitely a cloud mining and i dont use their services or any other cloud mining sites out there because i do know that they are just total scams. Bitzfree just make some excuses that they are being ddosed  previously but those are just fake excuses. So better to keep away from this website.

Let me remind you a bit of history to confirm what you are saying it's really true. I am talking about Hashprofit, they made big history in June 2014 until December 2014 and they used during this time 1 or 2 times DDOS as excuses and coming back to reassure users they were really attacked. In December 2014 however they said we are being DDOS-ed to never come back again and moving away with all users funds.

Bitzfree or any other cloud mining which is not backed by real miners will scam. Even cloud mining backed by real miners will not make you profit in the long term because of maintenance fees and electricity fees.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
January 25, 2017, 06:47:47 AM
January 25, 2017, 06:22:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: