Pages:
Author

Topic: bitzizzix - Changed hands or not? - page 2. (Read 523 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
March 08, 2023, 01:19:31 PM
Oh my! So you people have right to ask anyone to response you when someone thinks x, y, z?
Sure.  That used to happen quite a lot a couple of years ago when account sales were rampant.  If you're not familiar with how damaging it can be when an account (especially if it's high-ranked and/or highly trusted) changes hands, then you haven't seen people fall for scams based on their assumption that they're dealing with the original owner of an account.  It's happened before and I have no doubt it'll happen again if it isn't right now somewhere on the forum.

And in addition to that risk, there's also shitposters who buy accounts to make more money in campaigns or bounties, and they usually end up decreasing the quality of discussion rather than improving it.  Having said that, this guy doesn't have to come here and defend himself, but I don't fault OP for sniffing out something that might be off.  When members suddenly start posting in a language they've never written in before (especially after a break when no posts are made), that's a huge red flag.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
March 08, 2023, 12:41:35 PM
@bitzizzix should probably also be invited on this thread to clarify.

Oh my! So you people have right to ask anyone to response you when someone thinks x, y, z?

OP, did he break any rules like, joining signature campaign with alt accounts or joined in a bounty campaign where manager said no alts are allowed or even joined in a forum event where it was said no alts are allowed. If not then lock the thread and stop insulting people out of nothing just because you think there is something.

You yourself is an alt account frankly speaking and you never dared to tell which was your main account.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
March 08, 2023, 11:57:51 AM
Somehow I'm not sure @bitzizzix is ​​a native Russian speaker.
I assume @bitzizzix uses Google Transtale or something like that to post in Russian. I think some Russian user can verify his post as I believe if @bitzizzix was on GT then he wouldn't be able to write it properly.

@bitzizzix should probably also be invited on this thread to clarify.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
March 08, 2023, 11:32:35 AM
Have you managed to figure out when exactly this alleged change of hands actually happened?

From what I can see, he stopped writing in Russian basically 2 weeks after creation of account as I can't see posts written in Russian after April 1st, and then there is a slight change in August when he reached Full Member rank and started applying for signature campaigns and started being active in more boards.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
March 08, 2023, 10:49:36 AM
Username: bitzizzix
Not sure that the user changed hands to someone else, even if he is bilingual or four language detected, google translate, can perfect the languages ​​of all countries, although it looks weird and doesn't make sense.

My assumption 'Not sure' changed hands and the comparison.
1. The address used by @bitzizzix, which is in the profile and in the past or currently still in use and receiving Btc/token payments in the campaign.
2. The account changed hands/sold the address exchanged/replaced with a new user's address.

November 18, 2017, 05:47:06 PM
BTtalk username: bitzizzix
BTC Address: 1AUr5FyZJvEL8eV97moDV16WnLQDTUX5Xj

February 04, 2018, 02:43:26 AM
1. BTT Username: bitzizzix
2. ETH Address: 0x6b389F92fBA982025f5960ca14130073361E3494

From the data above, if I consider it does not change hands, even though there are strange things, but who knows, maybe there is other evidence that points to accusations, at first glance I see that it does not lead to elements of changing hands.

or sold by a Russian user to Indonesia, when the account is still in the jr position, or a member, not valid proof, just an unfounded assumption.
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
March 08, 2023, 09:19:47 AM
Username: bitzizzix

This user was speak Russian when he was joined in this forum, but after few months he didn't speak Russian anymore and he only write using English language. Based on his posts, he was admit if he's live in Indonesia. Based BPIP there's no security log about email change or password change.

I aware someone can speak for few languages, but it's suspicious how he's not speak Russian anymore and didn't mention if he's live in Russia. I think in order to know if the account was changed hands or not, he need to speak Russian with a trusted Russian's native in order to verify it.

good idea .. if yes, i will also buy some electronics stuff that i want and musical instrument .. because i like to play music, are you ready to send it san i am very happy if it is true. you can send the goods to my country, I am in Indonesia Grin

Пpивeт. A epay пpoдoлжaют yдивлять, тo вывoд нa 5й дeнь cбpocят, oтпишyт чтo нaгpyзки нa биткoин ceть, тo тpaнзy oтпpaвят c кoмиccиeй 2000-3000 sat/бaйт, кoтopaя зacтpянeт нa вeчнo (ecть пapoчкa тaкиx), eщe мнe нpaвитcя чтo чepeз paз oни вce тaки пpeдлaгaют пoжepтвoвaть им нa кoмиccию, тoгдa вывoд лeтит co cкopocтью cвeтa, a плaтa зa этo oкoлo 3000 caтoш, нo фyнкция пoявляeтcя нe вccгдa. Ha cчeт пoддepжки, жди, я eщe дo paзвaлa фayceтбoкca, пeйтoши и тд, пытaлcя тaм кpaн зaпycтить, y мeня чтo-тo нe пoлyчaлocь, xoтя бaлaнc зaлит был, вce oк, oшибкa c иx cтopoны, тaк кaк нa пeйтoши кpaн cпoкoйнo paбoтaл, a y ниx былa oшибкa чeгo-тo тaм (нeпoмню, чecтнo), oтвeтили oни мнe чepeз 2 нeдeли, a нaпиcaли чтo нe мoгyт ничeм пoмoчь и вce) B oбщeм я тe чyть paccкaзaл, a дaльшe caм дyмaй, cтoит ли пoльзoвaтьcя этим epay-eм.

никoгдa нe вклaдывaл в xaйпы, нo oдним глaзкoм пpoбeгaюcь paз в мecяц пo фopyмaм, ищy чтo интepecнoгo ecть, тaк вoт и xaйпы ecть дocтoйныe, ecли в ниx вo вpeмя вoйти. Ho я c вaми coглaceн, ecли иcпoльзoвaть кpaн c цeлью "зapaбoтaть нa пaчкy cигapeт", тo пpoщe нa 999 зaйти и c бecплaтoк зa дeнь бoльшe нaбить, чeм c этиx кpaнoв. Я вoт, нaпpимep, дo cиx пop пoльзyюcь фpибиткoинoм, клeймбтc и двyмя eгo copoдичaми, xoть вecь зapaбoтoк кaпaeт oт peфoв, вce paвнo кoгдa cкyчнo cижy тикaю.

из тoгo чтo я пpoбoвaл, "нaxaлявить" пpoщe вceгo в тaкoм пopядкe:
1)Дaйcы, кaзинoxи c бoнycaми
2)Peфы, нo нyжнo чтo-тo зaкинyть и тyт нa пoмoщь пpиxoдят кpaны.
Ho этo вce мeлoчи, peбят. Peкoмeндyю иcкaть и пpoбoвaть тoлькo дaйcы и кaзинoxи (ecли peчь идeт o тoм чтoбы зapaбoтaть c нoля или нa cтapтoвый кaпитaл для чeгo-тo тaм), в oбщeм oни пpинocят в paзы бoльшe чeм любыe кpaны, нa пpoжитoчный минимyм мoжнo лeгкo зapaбoтaть (ecли бpaть в yчeт пpoж. мин. yкaзaнный гocyдapcтвoм)  Wink
(Archived)
(Archived)
Pages:
Jump to: