Pages:
Author

Topic: BitZuo.com | 2%/hour for 72 hours! | Transaction Log | No Max. | Professional - page 7. (Read 14566 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
well just put some in, lets see how it goes. seems from the other posts that this is workin out pretty good.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice work BitZuo.  This round 49/72 payments received  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please help i deposited 2 times from the same adress and now get only for 1 payment my adress 1BAip9UHk6z93HTEGUS5x39NsAJ3TXrDkr
Activity: 69
This is going very well but I have a suggestion:

Could you consider making it so it can combine multiple payments to the same address? This would encourage re-investment and increase deposits and prolong the game (i.e., more fees revenue for the administrator). I know it is possible because SatoshiHype somehow did it (though SatoshiHype vanished with people's money eventually so I prefer BitZuo in all other ways.

(I am still a bit irked about losing my 1st deposit income after I made a second deposit, and it is more complicated to get a multiple non-shared wallets for deposits)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BitZuo.com uses blockchain.info API to handle our payments, so we have to wait for recovery of blockchain.info...

Yes we do. Blockchain is working again now so now you can deposit!!

Good work everyone.

When do you send those 2 missing payments?

The two hours didn't count so you will still get 72 payments Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
BitZuo.com uses blockchain.info API to handle our payments, so we have to wait for recovery of blockchain.info...

Good work everyone.

When do you send those 2 missing payments?
Activity: 56

Good work everyone.
Activity: 42
Activity: 24
No, blockchain has an issue. View progress here:
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1BitZwvKhRn1rz3GxaSHA4r8RQVuSrU9c2
Just scroll to the end to view last transaction and final balance left in the wallet. Smiley

Thanks. Looks OK based on your link.
Yea i noticed that too.  blockchain.info is not accessible at all for the moment.
Activity: 42
Why do you say this is scam?
What is wrong with you people?
If you don't like this don't play this!
Screaming scam just make you all liars...

See they pay, every goddamn hour:

Please check if you have received your latest payment. I have not and deposits on http://bitzuo.com/ show 0. Looks like he is gone.
No, blockchain has an issue. View progress here:
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1BitZwvKhRn1rz3GxaSHA4r8RQVuSrU9c2
Just scroll to the end to view last transaction and final balance left in the wallet. Smiley

Please check if you have received your latest payment. I have not and deposits on http://bitzuo.com/ show 0. Looks like he is gone.
legendary
True, i have a pay per hour and now I am at 35/72
Very good admin.
The only bad thing is that I can not add another invest because I have only one address :-(

Make new address and send some coins there and make new deposit from that new address.
So easy it is Wink
Activity: 81
True, i have a pay per hour and now I am at 35/72
Very good admin.
The only bad thing is that I can not add another invest because I have only one address :-(
legendary

Going well so far 30/72 payments received
It's paying to me every hour. Money has been flowing in today and there is almost 2.5BTC in the bank.
Activity: 79
Activity: 81
31/72 payment arrived.

Every hour, very accurate ! :-)
Activity: 97
oki pour botzuo . but i don't invest i have 0.004 and my miner hash 333 mhz also i hav for 1 month or two now for lost some
Pages:
Jump to: