Pages:
Author

Topic: Black arrow prospero x-3 odds of delivering in time? - page 2. (Read 12840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
you can buy a single x-1 through minersource.net

Saw that, but just realized I'll have a surplus in the new year, may just sink it and buy an x3
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
you can buy a single x-1 through minersource.net
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I wanted to buy one of these, but must buy 10. can't just buy one Sad

To much for me, I'd buy one to play with haha
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Black Arrow suddenly changed their cloud mining plans I noticed.It could be they are going through change?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Thanks, I made a new thread with my options on pre orders. But if the company is really legit, the chance of you losing your entire pre-order payment should be super slim, correct?

Until they actually ship a product its a 50:50 bet. So if you are happy with those odds then you know where you stand. Bear in mind that there isn't anything pushing a reasonable hash rate you can order today that won't ship till February at the earliest, unless you win an Antminer at auction.
Activity: 280
Thanks, I made a new thread with my options on pre orders. But if the company is really legit, the chance of you losing your entire pre-order payment should be super slim, correct?
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Company wise, it's legit!  Delivery time is simply unknown but they did deliver in the past, so you can factor that in to consideration, but never invest something you can't afford to lose

You are investing into something its in development as a pre-order customers.  Some pre-orders on the market made lots of rich people, while the others stole the whole life saving or retirement.

I was planning on buying 2-3 X-3s later this week. What do you think the latest we could see delivery? I was also thinking of having them host it, as long as everyone thinks they are legit. Good idea?
Activity: 280
I was planning on buying 2-3 X-3s later this week. What do you think the latest we could see delivery? I was also thinking of having them host it, as long as everyone thinks they are legit. Good idea?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Well i ask some question about the status of Prospero miners but to no avail. Maybe they are busy.

Here is the offical fb account of Black Arrow

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Arrow/477655819009178
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
As far as I can tell, black arrow has a good reputation delivering FGPAs in time, so I assume they'll also deliver ASICs in time. Correct?

Anyone can verify black arrow is legit and on-target?

I wouldn't even mind if they'd miss their deadline by a week or two, but I would mind if they pull a BFL and deliver 6 months later, or worse, don't deliver at all.

BlackArrow is legit. You can be assured he will deliver, although even with the best will in the world, the actual timing is a matter of speculation.
He came good on a number of promises with the FPGAs, so no reason to think he wont make good this time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
As far as I can tell, black arrow has a good reputation delivering FGPAs in time, so I assume they'll also deliver ASICs in time. Correct?

Anyone can verify black arrow is legit and on-target?

I wouldn't even mind if they'd miss their deadline by a week or two, but I would mind if they pull a BFL and deliver 6 months later, or worse, don't deliver at all.

Pages:
Jump to: