Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Crimes Matter & the 817 Serial Predators - page 5. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 0
Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet commit more than 50% of the crime.
More than 90% of Blacks killed are murdered by other Blacks.
Black crime is often ignored or even glamorized.
Why not protest this?

Blacks are lazy as fuck.  Especially the North American ones.

There is no 'systemic racism' anywhere in the USA or Canada.  Do you want proof?

Look at the success of East Indians and Asians.  

Hard work works.

Parenting, family support is all it matters when it comes to education.

You cannot break the cycle of poverty without education.

Blacks should stop idolizing the gang culture, stop shooting each other, instead, they should start reading more.

How the slave lazier then the slavemaster? Things aren't this way without the devil causing something mainly the local police. Education system is wack history books need to change and stock investing should be taught in high school.

Definitely should start reading more.

You can't compare East Indians to Chinese or to Brown Americans. Different culture. Also it doesn't seem like crypto world is encouraging "blacks" to get involved. There's hate white supremacy. I see that shhhitt it's tuff to get people to trust anybody. Cryptocurrency is a way to get out the struggle but it's dangerous damn I already know they ain't gone like me fuc it
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
^^^ This is what freedom and libertarianism are all about. We should all have freedom to do this if we want. But since much of the property involved was the property of someone else, they should have freedom to maintain their property as they want it.

This means that the woman took their freedom away when she used hers. She should be forced to pay back what she took away from other people... "eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, life for life," and property for property.

Let her work it off from prison if she can't pay. But if she won't work it off, or repay, sell her property and divide it up among those who lost theirs to her actions. Then execute her.

That's the base of what libertarianism is all about.

Cool
Activity: 209
Merit: 2
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What's the point of giving articles when you don't give out the context on what should be we wary of?

A crime is a crime no matter what the race, so yeah a "Black man do this and do that" but COINCIDENTALLY "Other skin colors do crimes too".

So I don't get it
Tennessee manhunt: Gunman kills 2 in string of shootings, carjackings before turning gun on himself

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-manhunt-shootings-carjackings-gunman-dead
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
If anything contributes to 'rape culture' in America it's Hollywood and Rap Music.

.........It's not Pepe Le Pew and Looney Tunes.

it's them pesky rappers glorifying the gangbanger culture

The greatest sickness humanity suffers from is hyprocrisy.It is the provocateur of all indignity...the most heinous attribute but the most glorious tribute to Evil.

~The AntiChrist
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
Serious subject to which many people are sensitive. Yes there is racial inaquality everywhere in the world. I wouldn't bother much about those numbers and percents you gave. They could change easily. 150 years ago you had 100% of white slave masters and 0% of black slave masters. You got what I want to say. I would rather speak about movements like BLM. Instead of fighting for equality they entered politics, demolished many many cities and towns, and whole thing about them got in wrong direction. Discusting. I am not from US. But I got felling that Democrats are BLM and Republicans are racists. That's all because of fake media and misleading that was created by BLM. Whole that situation is just disrespecting to lost black lives, and didn't helped in fight against racism at all!
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
Not everyone. It is shame that in 21st century we witnessed some of the brutal murders of black people. No one deserve that. Not even if they are guilty. There is a law. If one police officer doesnt represent law than how do you expect from anyone to respect the law including black people. Through history much more kills were made by white ones. It is shame for USA but it is nothing that we didnt expected as they provide democracy almost everywhere in the world except their own country.
Maskless woman hit gate agent after being turned away from flight

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/maskless-woman-arrested-for-hitting-airline-employee-in-arizona/
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Satoshi knows there is no black v white (He should know  Wink) ....there is only us v them.They/Them already know this and laugh at the division they have set while they feast at your table and devour your bread while you are thrown scraps. Look at the Christians.They see no colour or differences among themselves as one serves the other.This is why they hate the Christians.Because the Christians know the truth.Black and white ...UNITE! Your slave masters are ALL colours and creeds  Cool
Report: Raleigh officer shot in chest, saved by bulletproof vest in exchange with robbery suspect

https://www.wral.com/report-raleigh-officer-shot-in-chest-saved-by-bulletproof-vest-in-exchange-with-robbery-suspect/19107163/
Protesters vandalize St. Patrick’s Cathedral early New Year’s Day

https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/protesters-vandalize-st-patricks-cathedral-new-years-day/
Pages:
Jump to: