Pages:
Author

Topic: Black friday crypto correction - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 272
December 22, 2017, 11:06:57 AM
I think some people buy another altcoins like ETH, BCH etc. At we see now Bitcoin decreasing. But don't be panic, I sure Bitcoin will be increase again. Just only wait.
BCH falling in price even faster than bitcoin. This means that the fall in the price of bitcoin is not related to the flow of capital into other currencies. In January to be held the first calculation for futures contracts. Perhaps the exchange I want to buy everything you can buy at a low price. I am sure that soon the price will be above $ 20,000.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
December 22, 2017, 10:58:59 AM
I think some people buy another altcoins like ETH, BCH etc. At we see now Bitcoin decreasing. But don't be panic, I sure Bitcoin will be increase again. Just only wait.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
December 22, 2017, 10:47:18 AM
Hi,

If you can, I think that wiating is a good idea. The price is not yet the lowest you can get. People are panicking, you can actually make the most of such general chaos.

Though, remember that bitcoin is not only about making profit, ok? Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
December 22, 2017, 10:44:40 AM
I don't believe that it is a correction.

Bitcoin has been decreasing very aggressively in value at the last few days, and most of the altcoin holders are selling off their altcoins for bitcoin so they can sell the bitcoin for fiat.
They want to go out from bitcoin, but they have to sell the altcoin for bitcoin at first, what makes the price of the major altcoins to go down.

If you want to guess when should you buy, then you should be thinking, when do you think that the price of bitcoin is going to stop decreasing, because that it is going to be the point that the altcoin will go back up.
People won't go in altcoins while the bitcoin is decreasing so fast.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 22, 2017, 10:04:29 AM
Im focusing more on ETH, Ripple and XEM. These three coins have fit into my mind like sticky notes. Im speculating the prices will rise double in value for each of these coins. The ETH was already though to be coin up above 1K in the next month and the current correction has given the space for more investors to come into the market and put some extra market cap of it. Same applies to other two currency as well but more or less with different choices. If the primary investment was to be done then I will probably choose ETH, then will follow XRP and XEM like that. Trust me every coin will have hard pumping asian but its upto us to which coin we have to stick in first place. :-)
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 22, 2017, 10:02:45 AM
its normal for me, weekend and christmas coming soon, some people need cash to shop.  Grin
maybe yes, time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
December 22, 2017, 10:02:28 AM
with the big correction going on in crypto currencies what would be the best buy ?

With the current drop in pricing the best tokens to hodl are the following Bitcoin, IOTA, Ripple and Oyster. Bitcoin will always stay on top and we will see green candles by the coming days.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:53:04 AM
with the big correction going on in crypto currencies what would be the best buy ?
Pages:
Jump to: