Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Friday deals and your plan to hold bitcoins. - page 4. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
For example, a lot of individuals or bitcoin holders may sell significant amounts of their cryptocurrency during this time because they wish to purchase items that will affect their investments. Black Friday deals can affect your plan to hold bitcoins, and as an investor, you have to be careful and be disciplined enough to control yourself.
The cardinal way to control your expenses is to have a budget and follow it diligently. If I don't have a plan to buy anything during this period, nothing can change my stand. A good investor is one who is not moved by enticing adverts because he is self-controlled. I also have my investment budget, expenses budget and emergency funds. My emergency funds might be tampered with in rare cases, but my investment is a no-go area until the projected time to liquidate the funds.    

Have you purchased any item during this time?, was it a need or a want?
Did you have to use some or a significant amount of your bitcoins?
Black Friday is indeed a good time to buy things at a discounted price. But it depends on how important the item the person intends to buy after selling his coin. In some cases, people buy what they don't really need because of the discounted rate. Some people might decide to sell their coins because they have planned to maximize the discount offered on Black Friday. I plan to purchase a power bank and install a solar backup power source if the price is good. But I have already kept the money for the purchase, hence no need to sell any coins.    
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
Although Black Friday is commonly associated with sellers offering huge discounts to customers, is this really true?

Black Friday is an excellent time to buy only what you need, not what you want. The event's psychology is to give consumers greater purchasing power and encourage unnecessary spending.

For example, a lot of individuals or bitcoin holders may sell significant amounts of their cryptocurrency during this time because they wish to purchase items that will affect their investments. Black Friday deals can affect your plan to hold bitcoins, and as an investor, you have to be careful and be disciplined enough to control yourself.

Have you purchased any item during this time?, was it a need or a want?
Did you have to use some or a significant amount of your bitcoins?

Pages:
Jump to: