Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Friday Hardware Wallet Less Known Deals - page 2. (Read 438 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Trezor just released their Black Friday offers for this year, and they are offering old models Trezor One for $48 (instead of $69), and Trezor Model T for $153 (instead of regular $219).
They are also offering accessories and bundles starting from $26, but sadly there is no Trezor 3 Safe wallet anywhere in this offer, and it has the same price of $79 Tongue
I dont know if it's just me, but their website have some problems right now and it's not working very well, maybe to much people visiting is breaking it.

https://content.trezor.io/black-friday-2023

I expected at least tiny discount for Trezor 3 Safe, but since there is none I am skipping this deal from trezor.
And they really need to upgrade their servers, this looks embarrassing  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
(Ledger) has not yet announced anything like this. They usually did discounts at the end of November too. How many of you are willing to buy their products on the cheap? Wink And with a very big discount?

Actually they did.
But the offer is not great and imho it's no longer worth it in 2023 to buy Ledger, so I won't even bother sharing the details.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Ellipal kick-started their Black Friday deals yesterday and they're offering "up to 25% discount" on their hardware wallets [for accessories it's up to 50%].
- BTW, I was expecting Cypherock to offer another huge drop for this year, but it's 20% only (last year it was 75%) and it's "valid till Dec 25".
legendary
Cashback 15%
the hw-wallet manufacturer Trezor is also launching its annual black friday sale from november 20 and then for a whole week.
you can register at the following link to be the first to see the upcoming offers: https://content.trezor.io/black-week-2023
I said about this already, but I don't consider Trezor black friday discount to be less known Wink

Let me add that Satochip will offer -20% discount during the Black Friday and -10% during the Cyber Monday.
Promo code should be received on Satochip newsletter and their Telegram.
Satochip recently added support for new wallets, and I think they are worth checking out.

Another BF deal I saw is for OneKey hardware wallets.
They are offering 20% discount for Black Friday and Cyber Monday from November 20 to November 27.

I wouldn't buy a Ledger, nor would I recommend one, even if the price dropped all the way down to $0.01
I wouldn't use ledger wallet even if I get it for free. Tongue
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hello everyone,

Do you know if there would be any bundle deals for Onekey because as I can see they will give a 20% discount for all devices. But I hope something will appear at 20th of November. Because previous year they gave a cool bundle deals for their devices.  Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 153
By the way, everyone’s favorite closest competitor (Ledger) has not yet announced anything like this. They usually did discounts at the end of November too. How many of you are willing to buy their products on the cheap? Wink And with a very big discount?

I wouldn't buy a Ledger, nor would I recommend one, even if the price dropped all the way down to $0.01

Ledger's key extraction firmware is a catastrophe waiting to happen.  I doubt it'll happen anytime soon, but that's actually worse because people will become complacent and start foolishly thinking having code on their hardware to suck out their keys over the internet is fine.

Ledger is evil.  There is absolutely nothing they can do to ever regain my trust or respect.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
How many of you are willing to buy their products on the cheap? Wink And with a very big discount?
If these upcoming Black Friday deals had the same impact on the product listings of their official resellers [e.g. ≥ 70%], I would've ordered one as a collectible item but we all know that the odds of that happening are quite low Wink
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
November 16, 2023, 11:55:56 AM
the hw-wallet manufacturer Trezor is also launching its annual black friday sale from november 20 and then for a whole week.
you can register at the following link to be the first to see the upcoming offers: https://content.trezor.io/black-week-2023

Unfortunately, the discount amount for this Black Friday has not yet been published on their website. Are they deliberately stirring up excitement? It looks like marketers from Ledger have moved in with them. Smiley

I predict very big discounts on Model One. Trezor will try to get rid of this as an outdated model after the updated version (Safe 3) is released.

By the way, everyone’s favorite closest competitor (Ledger) has not yet announced anything like this. They usually did discounts at the end of November too. How many of you are willing to buy their products on the cheap? Wink And with a very big discount?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
November 16, 2023, 04:51:50 AM

Activity: 57
Merit: 4
November 15, 2023, 10:32:13 PM
First Keystone announced discount and it is still available for Keystone 3 Pro version, discount is 30% and price is $90 plus shipping.
I think Keystone's products look very attractive, but the numbers of reviews and Google Play downloads are too small.
Bitbox02 is good too, but it also faces the problem of too few users.

I wish all open-source altcoin hardware wallets, include trezor, bitbox, onekey, and keystone, can receive more attentions and have more users. Then I will have more choices.
legendary
Cashback 15%
November 15, 2023, 03:11:08 PM
Black Friday started early for hardware wallets this year.
First Keystone announced discount and it is still available for Keystone 3 Pro version, discount is 30% and price is $90 plus shipping.

CoolWallet announced big discounts for all wallets, so CoolWallet Pro is now USD $69.90, and CoolWallet S can be purchased for USD $59.00.

We already know that Trezor announced biggest sale ever and that should start in few days.

legendary
Cashback 15%
November 30, 2022, 08:21:46 PM
Keystone decided to prolong their Black Friday discounts with new type of promotions offering 32% discount to first 40 customers who enter special codes.
They posted this on twitter, first it was code opensource, than they added microsd, and now they have code random.
Keystone website is also offering 30% storewide discount for two more days, but I don't think this two discounts can be combined.
If you wanted to buy open source wallet, Keystone could be a good choice with this discount codes, so try if they are working for you.
With this discounts Keystone Pro version is $114.92 + shipping, and Keystone Essential is $80.92.
legendary
Cashback 15%
November 26, 2022, 08:02:33 PM
Blockstream is also offering a 10% discount code [BLOCKSTREAM2022] and it increases up to 20% if you "pay with @Liquid_BTC USDt".
- While I was scrolling through the comments, I noticed BUILT IN VAIN is offering a "25% discount" on its wallet mods.
Yeah they are, but let me give you one insider tip for Jade wallet, you can buy almost identical device for much less money if you buy directly ESP32 devices they are based on.
Extra benefit is that you won't get tagged by anyone for purchasing a hardware wallet, and you could also find Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals for this devices.
One that is very similar is M5StickV and they are currently offering up to 50% discount for two more days.
I am sure there are other models that could be found even cheaper on other websites, you just need to do some digging.

PS
I probably missed few more deals like for Safepal wallet and others, but my intention was never to list every existing BF deals for hardware wallets.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 26, 2022, 10:46:13 AM
(up to 100%) if you have enough collected diamonds in your CoinMarketCap account.
I completely forgot such a thing existed [SMH].

Blockstream is also offering a 10% discount code [BLOCKSTREAM2022] and it increases up to 20% if you "pay with @Liquid_BTC USDt".
- While I was scrolling through the comments, I noticed BUILT IN VAIN is offering a "25% discount" on its wallet mods.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
November 26, 2022, 03:37:10 AM
There isn't a dedicated thread for the Black Friday deal offered by Foundation Devices for the Passport Batch 2, and since I don't want to hijack n0nce's review threads this one will do just fine. I have to say that Foundation has the worst deal among all the hardware wallet brands so far. They aren't offering any discounts on their Batch 2 device, which is priced at $259, but an automatic coupon is added to your shopping cart giving you a free t-shirt, which they call a limited edition. According to them, it's valued $39 and with a purchase of a Passport HW, you get it for free.   

They could have certainly done better than an overpriced black t-shirt with an orange phone on the front.
legendary
Cashback 15%
November 24, 2022, 06:29:57 PM
You all probably know current Black Friday deals for Trezor (up to 30%), Keystone (up to 40%), ledger, Satochip, Cypherock X1 (75%) hardware wallets posted in forum, but I am here to show you few more less known deals I noticed for hardware wallets.

First one I saw is nice Black Friday discount for OneKey hardware wallet devices.
I won't talk much about OneKey, but they are biggest hardware wallet manufacturer in China/Hong Kong (I confirmed this from several sources) and their wallets are based on Trezor code.
OneKey Mini price is $58, OneKey Classic is $89, but on Black Friday deal you can buy both of them together in one package for $109.98.
You can also combine hardware wallets with aircraft-grade titanium metal seed backups, that are available in three other packages you can find on their shopping page.
This are some very good deals, but I am still waiting for Wallet Scrutiny to confirm they are actually open source like they say.

https://shop.onekey.so/products/onekey-hardware-wallet-package-for-black-friday

BitBox hardware wallet is offering 10% off everything plus 21% discount on our special Black Friday bundle, that includes Steelwallet, Backup cards and Tamper-evident security bags.

CoolWallet is offering big discounts (up to 100%) if you have enough collected diamonds in your CoinMarketCap account.
Standard Black Friday discount for CoolWallet devices is 15% this year, so CoolWallet S is around $84 and CoolWallet Pro is around $126 USD.

ColdCard Black Friday Sale is offeringf up to 25% off most products using promo CKBTC, ColdCard Mk4 is now $118.35.

HyperMate is offering 30% discount for their hardware wallets models G and Pro.
Pages:
Jump to: