Pages:
Author

Topic: Black List of crypto exchanges! (BANS and confiscation) - page 2. (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
Black List of crypto Exchanges! Which can ban you and confiscate your funds at any moment under the pressure of one or the other globalists.
Here is the list of exchanges which can ban you and confiscate your funds at any moment:

• All centralized exchanges

That's it. It doesn't matter why they are doing it, but they can all do it and do it regularly. Some might do it in response to actions of your government, some might do it in response to pressure or regulations from other governments, some might do it because you triggered some arbitrary and unknown algorithm that makes them deem you high risk, some might do it because they spied on all your transactions and didn't like what they saw, some might do it because they didn't like your KYC data, some might do it because they didn't like your IP address, some might do it because there was a problem with your fiat transfer from your bank, the list is literally endless.

If you don't want to be at risk of centralized exchanges seizing your coins then the only safe option is to not hand over your coins to centralized exchanges, and use peer-to-peer trading via a DEX instead.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
p2pb2b
I am surprised to see that scammy exchange at the top of the list as from what I know they are owned by a russian guy Yaroslav Yarovenko, who is behind another scam exchange, Coinsbit. I guess they used this as an opportunity to scam more people out of their money.

When did Binance say so? It's important, because lately they've turned into an exchange obeying regulation and they have already frozen this year the funds of Nigerians (most probably) because of official requests (just I didn't follow the story closely, hence I don't know if those funds got unfrozen meanwhile).
He is probably referring to this

And even more: one should not really trust in what these businesses said. The policies can change over time.
This. People shouldn't generally keep in any coins on exchange, but if your are Russian its even more dangerous as all this can change overnight and Binance can easily freeze your assets.

All research shows that more than 80% of Russians support war, and it is impossible to separate the good from the bad, so everyone must bear the consequences.
All research? I don't believe it. That percentage is just Putin's propaganda and nothing else, there's no way in hell that 80% of Russians support the war. After all, can you really trust any polls that are coming from Russia, given the circumstances? Their elections are heavily rigged for decades, let alone something like polls in the middle of war.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I warn all traders from exchangers in instant messengers. Alas, there are quite a lot of them and they are used quite often.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Due to Russia's military invasion of Ukraine, some crypto-exchanges, preventively, without official legal requests and regulatory pressure from globalists, were banned or in one way or another restricted ordinary, innocent, russia's users.

Don’t mix up some things here and talk about those who are innocent and those who are guilty, because in a situation where most are trying to stop the war, everyone (including crypto exchanges) feels the need to contribute in some way to force one country to give up its aggressive and criminal intentions. All research shows that more than 80% of Russians support war, and it is impossible to separate the good from the bad, so everyone must bear the consequences.

I propose to betray the SHAME and hang a "BLACK MARK" (stigma dishonor) on these exchanges, so that people in 5-10 years will remember and know these exchanges, and bypass them.

Why would I bypass someone who opposes aggression, killing innocent civilians, destroying towns and villages, mass graves? On the contrary, I will avoid those who have turned their heads the other way and pretend that nothing is happening, all for profit.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
BTC Exchanges that said they would NOT succumb:
KuCoin
Binance
EXMO

When did Binance say so? It's important, because lately they've turned into an exchange obeying regulation and they have already frozen this year the funds of Nigerians (most probably) because of official requests (just I didn't follow the story closely, hence I don't know if those funds got unfrozen meanwhile).

And even more: one should not really trust in what these businesses said. The policies can change over time. The existence of the business on certain markets is usually more important than a few unhappy customers for which the public can be convinced "it was their fault".
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Are you actually just finding out that when you use centralized exchanges you should expect things such as this?
No)) of course I have known about this for a long time.

Your blacklist or whatever doesn't help in anyway. It is no longer news that centralized exchanges can make arbitrary decisions at absolutely anytime.
There is no specific list with a concise listing of exchanges so that a regular new user can come in and get acquainted. So that in 5-10 years a new user coming to the cryptosphere can open the list and find out which exchanges and services he should not use.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
Are you actually just finding out that when you use centralized exchanges you should expect things such as this? Your blacklist or whatever doesn't help in anyway. It is no longer news that centralized exchanges can make arbitrary decisions at absolutely anytime, and their users would definitely be affected by such decisions/actions. The right thing to do is to basically avoid centralized exchanges all together, because there is no way to avoid being censored, banned, having your account locked, having to submit KYC, etc when you use their service. The problem is long-standing and well known, see this topics too:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59364081
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59818178
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Black List of crypto Exchanges! Which can ban you and confiscate your funds at any moment under the pressure of one or the other globalists.

Due to Putin's military invasion of Ukraine, some crypto-exchanges, preventively, without official legal requests and regulatory pressure from globalists, were banned or in one way or another restricted ordinary, innocent, russia's users.

Such behavior is UNACCEPTABLE and contradicts the very essence of the cryptosphere.

Therefore, I propose to create an official black list of crypto-exchanges that have introduced certain restrictions on russia's users. If these exchanges so easily, even without legal requirements, introduced restrictions, then they can also simply ban and confiscate the funds of anyone objectionable to the globalists at any time.

I propose to betray the SHAME and hang a "BLACK MARK" (stigma dishonor) on these exchanges, so that people in 5-10 years will remember and know these exchanges, and bypass them.

Add to this topic the names of crypto-exchanges and crypto-services that have introduced certain restrictions. You can also comment further on what is wrong with these exchanges. Some exchanges did not impose restrictions BUT stated that they will easily introduce if the globalists legally and officially require them to do so. Such exchanges should also be stigmatized.

Here is my black list of exchanges and services that should be stigmatized dishonor forever:

p2pb2b
Kuna
QMALL
whitebit
Currency.com
Bithumb
Upbit
Coinone
Korbit
gopax
BTC Alpha
opensea

The exchanges that said they will succumb if they are officially asked to do so:
Kraken
Coinbase

BTC Exchanges that said they would NOT succumb:
KuCoin
Binance
EXMO
Pages:
Jump to: