Pages:
Author

Topic: black people not into bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 6288 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 11, 2014, 01:39:42 AM
Jheeeezzzzzz what hate lol
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
March 10, 2014, 11:22:05 PM
Not to be racist, but I don't know a single black person that owns a bitcoin or is in the bitcoin world.  Anyone?

You've been here longer than I have...

Date Registered:   May 05, 2011, 11:52:50 PM

...and you haven't heard about DavinciJ15?

Probably the most perfect YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItsaMSmcPQ

Or my buddy, the Google Glass Guy (GGG, for short): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg8IWtycKI#t=2703

Here's another one, unless he was the caterer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWcbqKlUeZU#t=655
And I've been here even longer and indeed I was left with the impression that no black people use Bitcoin.

Buuut, I know you dislike them(your thread) so...
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
March 10, 2014, 11:03:39 PM
you can buy with bitcoin on richard shermans website.

http://www.richardsherman25.com/

whoever built his website ripped him off bad though. just check out the login screens(only does this during checkout process so i post the link below):

http://store.richardsherman25.com/account/login/d22105c72952aae29c8c7af7192c2d7f?checkout_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.richardsherman25.com%2Fcheckout
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
March 10, 2014, 10:55:03 PM
Maybe you can introduce a black person into Bitcoin.
Or perhaps you can introduce anyone to Bitcoin, irregardless of their skin color.
#pc

True but I will throw in its better with a Fresh Prince of Bel-air Soundtrack than without  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 10, 2014, 10:50:56 PM
Or perhaps you can introduce anyone to Bitcoin, irregardless of their skin color.
#pc
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
March 10, 2014, 09:39:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
March 08, 2014, 01:02:15 AM
Not to be racist, but I don't know a single black person that owns a bitcoin or is in the bitcoin world.  Anyone?

You've been here longer than I have...

Date Registered:   May 05, 2011, 11:52:50 PM

...and you haven't heard about DavinciJ15?

Probably the most perfect YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItsaMSmcPQ

Or my buddy, the Google Glass Guy (GGG, for short): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg8IWtycKI#t=2703

Here's another one, unless he was the caterer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWcbqKlUeZU#t=655

I've seen the first one before, thank you for the reminder.
March 07, 2014, 11:01:00 PM
are you going to attack me for picking on poor white people too or are you so blinded by your hatred of racists that you didn't even see that comment?

This has to be one of the most stupid comments I have ever read on this forum.
I totally agree. Is this guy actually justifying being
 racist and then has the balls to cry like a baby
about "blind hatred of racists"?
What the actual **** am I reading..
Also he's implying racism can only exist in 1 form, white people > black people.
Some people make me lose hope for the human race.

nobody is implying anything about racism existing in only one form.... that's just a bunch of BS you made up.

how can someone be a racist when they call someone out for being blinded by their own prejudice?.. WTF how does that even make sense?..

you sir are an idiot.. go and read the original statement before you accuse people of being racist.
it is not racist at all to suggest you will be mugged in a poor black neighbourhood or a poor white neighbourhood equally. and its certainly not racist to call someone BLIND... if anything its possibly disrespectful to blind people and poor people.

if you are going to attack someone for being racist at least have the common sense to QUOTE something they said in its correct context and not just repeat what someone else misinterpreted..its people like you who sicken me.. those who are so quick to demonize others without even understanding what was said...

seriously get off my back and go find a real racist to bash.... its people like you that make me lose faith in your countries education system...

If you read in context you see that whoever wrote the original quote did in fact defend racists, and imply that there is only one form of racism. Whoever posted that statement ( was it you? I'm just guessing based on how angry you are right now ) obviously came to his senses and deleted it before more people realized how completely mentally underdeveloped he was. "Go find a real racist to bash" well isn't that sweet.
Defending racists by claiming "Everyone who hates racists are blinded by their own prejudice". You make me sick.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 04, 2014, 04:19:37 PM
Here's the thing: no one is really racist, and then again everyone is racist/bias in some way....
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2014, 10:04:43 AM
are you going to attack me for picking on poor white people too or are you so blinded by your hatred of racists that you didn't even see that comment?

Also he's implying racism can only exist in 1 form, white people > black people.

nobody is implying anything about racism existing in only one form.... that's just a bunch of BS you made up.

how can someone be a racist when they call someone out for being blinded by their own prejudice?.. WTF how does that even make sense?..

you sir are an idiot.. go and read the original statement before you accuse people of being racist.
it is not racist at all to suggest you will be mugged in a poor black neighbourhood or a poor white neighbourhood equally. and its certainly not racist to call someone BLIND... if anything its possibly disrespectful to blind people and poor people.

if you are going to attack someone for being racist at least have the common sense to QUOTE something they said in its correct context and not just repeat what someone else misinterpreted..its people like you who sicken me.. those who are so quick to demonize others without even understanding what was said...

seriously get off my back and go find a real racist to bash.... its people like you that make me lose faith in your countries education system...

Activity: 196
February 25, 2014, 02:03:58 PM

racism exists in every race, in every nation
every country has some people that believe their race is better then other races
and that is their right to believe so Smiley

they can think they're better, no one should censor your opinions but when your opinions start making actions on damage of other people that's where we should draw the line..

I have nothing against racist people, it's just that if you're better then everyone else why would you need to enslave them when you're so powerful and almighty just build things yourself Cheesy
February 25, 2014, 01:47:32 PM

Activity: 196
February 24, 2014, 07:22:32 AM
what's your plan? free bitcoin giveway to black community Huh

We can do the US style Affirmative Action (AA) or the South African style Black Economic Empowerment (BEE). Which one will you chose?

the first one, make them grow bitcoin instead of weed Cheesy

or sell their weed for bitcoin, any of those 2 could work Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 24, 2014, 07:19:42 AM
what's your plan? free bitcoin giveway to black community Huh

We can do the US style Affirmative Action (AA) or the South African style Black Economic Empowerment (BEE). Which one will you chose?
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Activity: 182
February 24, 2014, 04:26:06 AM
It's a stupid statement.   sorry... but it is....
if you dont know something does not mean that it is so!
Activity: 350
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
February 24, 2014, 03:03:43 AM
why even ask such question..! because bitcoin market is expanding day by day nd i'm sure there must be a good number of people from each race nd community to make bitcoin community better .
Activity: 28
February 24, 2014, 02:03:22 AM
Not to be racist, but I don't know a single black person that owns a bitcoin or is in the bitcoin world.  Anyone?
hmp
Activity: 368
February 23, 2014, 04:34:30 AM
In the GOX stream I saw a black guy protesting in Japan. He was the only person that I recognized there because I've seen his picture, posting on coindesk.
Activity: 42
February 22, 2014, 12:37:40 PM
if they got into it, they could eliminate a lot of street level crime in high poverty areas
Pages:
Jump to: