Pages:
Author

Topic: BlackArrow => Scam or not? - page 3. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 19, 2013, 04:16:00 AM
i wanted to buy into their cloudmining,

but lately i've been getting my ass handed to me while trading.

so i'll wait. hesitate. Cool
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
December 19, 2013, 04:05:39 AM
if what you said is true, it will be the biggest scam in the bitcoin history. I believe there were tonnes of blackarrow pre-order already. they would have pocketed tonnes of money.

Having said that, I was wondering why their batch 1 hasn't close yet.. now this is getting fishy. I really hope they are not scam because I too had invested in them.
Activity: 148
Crazy!
December 18, 2013, 08:41:35 PM
Damn, I'll keep them in the comparison I guess.
Their prices always change, they must be indexed on something (yuan ?)
Activity: 138
Merit: 102
December 18, 2013, 07:53:10 PM
yeah it's the same theme, that's all.

Notice their respective GA UA's are different - would probably be the same account if it was the same entity.

And besides, I've also got an order in Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 18, 2013, 06:50:55 PM
In looking at those pages, there are some similarities for sure, but I'd bet it's because they use the same CMS. If you view the page source you can see the exact same error strings, code structure and so forth. However, I'd guess this is most likely due to CMS than same company.

I'd say the main factor against this being a scam is that Bobsag3 went there and met the guys running Black Arrow. There are pics and video of loads of BitFury boards and at least one prototype of the Prospero (I think).

Also it looks like the scam cardreader company was in Romania, so doesn't really fit with this Chinese company.

Last, as jimmothy says, they seem to have shipped product. I'd guess (hope!) it's just the CMS.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
December 18, 2013, 06:33:55 PM

Hope not since I just ordered an x-1.

Didn't blackarrow deliver bitfury asics and before that avalons and before that fpgas? That is just what I have found with minimal research.
Activity: 148
Crazy!
December 18, 2013, 06:28:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: