Pages:
Author

Topic: Blackmoon Crytpo is going to be huge? - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 03:39:49 PM
They had a great ICO going on, flawless, with no problems at all. Also a big plus to community support on Telegram, I even dare to say the best one so far! Overall, if they continue like that Blackmon crypto project has a great growth potential in the future!
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
September 14, 2017, 03:29:29 PM
I know this company from wings.ai!!! At it is very great sign for this company.
So they have great potential and it is nice asset to invest!

Yes. I went all in on it. I couldn't find anything that could convince me otherwise and I searched it deep and asked for help from the community to find something negative. There was no significant negatives, a slideshare that wasn't convincing-all FUD, but that's all. Looks good to me and I am excited about my investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 03:05:22 PM
I know this company from wings.ai!!! At it is very great sign for this company.
So they have great potential and it is nice asset to invest!
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
September 06, 2017, 12:41:58 AM
I'm looking at Blackmoon Crypto (www.blackmooncrypto.com). They seem to have a fantastic leadership team, which includes Oleg Seydak,
founder and CEO at Blackmoon Financial Group. I think this project could be the biggest opportunity of the year. My preliminary research has me convinced that this project is the real deal and ripe for a long term investment. They are currently driving a significant social media campaign (https://t.me/blackmooncrypto) and seem to be in position to corner the Tokenized Investment Markets (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/blockchain-platform-for-tokenized-investment-funds_us_59a57f60e4b0d6cf7f405058).

I have been searching all the forums, youtube, slack channels, and a pool extremely knowledgeable personal contacts whom I find to be credible sources for information.  I haven't found a single source who can offer any material facts that would suggest this project was anything but legitimate. In fact, most of the opinions I solicited from my pool of contacts and resources have all been encouraging and positive. There were a few contacts who advised me to be cautious due to the Russian connections; however, their opinions were entirely immaterial and based upon biases related to the controversies surrounding the US election hacks. Other than those cautious suggestions, all the advice I have received was very encouraging.

This project looks like it is going to be very big and long standing. There has already been a great deal of work committed to their platform and that suggests a seriousness and dedication that's not regularly matched by many other big ICO's. Their github repository is very active and the code is posted for us to view. Many times these initial coin offerings have very little, if any at all, coding done before the monetary contributions to the project begin. (https://github.com/blackmoonfg)

There have been several dozen active youtube channels dedicated to the crypto currency investments that have given Blackmoon Crypto very good reviews. While many of the youtube publishers were solicited for their opinions by, I am assuming, groups who were invested in the project, most of their opinions appeared to be unbiased yet positive. There was review of the project, from a publisher I will not plug, who's opinion was only that there were not enough "all stars" on the team; however, he didn't qualify his opinion on his definition of an "all star," and my opinion differed on that score. And all his other opinions about the project were great. There was one particular youtube publisher, who's opinion I highly respect, whom provided a well thought out and deep diving review of Blackmoon's platform. I will plug his channel and cite his video here. (https://youtu.be/ttlDwUNAwko)

I believe this platform is going to be one of the bigger investment opportunities for the year. They have a market already in place. They have the business experience necessary to build a successful business model.  They are a legitimate first actor in their market niche.  Finally, and most importantly in my opinion, they put forth a great effort to conform to, and abide by, the regulations in the several jurisdictions in which they plan to market their products. Adhering to the regulations will put them ahead of the competition for future developments.

This is going to be huge!

Any thoughts? Is this as big as it seems to be?

EDIT: Successfully met their hardcap, 24 hrs.
Pages:
Jump to: