Pages:
Author

Topic: BlackRock Chief: Bitcoin is a Bubble - page 2. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275
October 22, 2017, 01:06:07 PM
I'm one of the thinkers that thinks that a correction is imminent, if you look at the price increases it's like a straight line UP. We haven't had much of a hard time cruising to the area of 6000, which is a land where people thought we could never go. Plus, it's not like more and more people are actually using Bitcoin anyway, it's that more and more people are TRADING Bitcoin in the hopes that they're going to get RICH fast.

Sadly they're going to see that a correction is coming, and who knows if it's going to be a large correction but it will come at some point. That's when Bitcoin will stabilize and stay at a price, and then and only then can Bitcoin be an accepted currency.
I agree with you bitcoin has grown too strong in past few days. A correction is surely coming and most probably just after the hardfork of btg. May be people are selling all the alts to buy btc which has taken price so high. Lets see what happens after the fork.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
October 22, 2017, 01:01:10 PM
I'm one of the thinkers that thinks that a correction is imminent, if you look at the price increases it's like a straight line UP. We haven't had much of a hard time cruising to the area of 6000, which is a land where people thought we could never go. Plus, it's not like more and more people are actually using Bitcoin anyway, it's that more and more people are TRADING Bitcoin in the hopes that they're going to get RICH fast.

Sadly they're going to see that a correction is coming, and who knows if it's going to be a large correction but it will come at some point. That's when Bitcoin will stabilize and stay at a price, and then and only then can Bitcoin be an accepted currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
October 22, 2017, 11:03:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVOrCPBVzU

Business Insider executive editor Sara Silverstein speaks with Richard Turnill, global chief investment strategist at BlackRock, which oversees $6 trillion. He says that while he thinks blockchain technology will be adopted more over time, but that doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies should keep going higher and higher. He says they show a lot of the characteristics of a bubble. Lastly, he argues that bitcoin has no fair value right now, which is why he doesn't own it.

So what are your thoughts on this? I also believe nothing can keep on going up forever but when do you think the price increases would stop and we'd get a plateau?
Pages:
Jump to: