Pages:
Author

Topic: Blazed must be Removed from Default Trust to stop Lauda from abusing others - page 2. (Read 1151 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Don't you have to be a senior member or a hero to disable ads? I can't remember. Either way, most butthurt people seem to be newbies that are trying to scam so I don't think you'll end up with a huge following. Prove me wrong I guess.

Dufus ,
Lauda is targeting hero and legendary accounts and they can disable ads.
The more she lies on the more ad revenue theymos loses, and some may never turn the ads back on , so he better not wait forever, if he does btctalk goes bankrupt. his choice

Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Don't you have to be a senior member or a hero to disable ads? I can't remember. Either way, most butthurt people seem to be newbies that are trying to scam so I don't think you'll end up with a huge following. Prove me wrong I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Read thru the Reputation forum , you find numerous complaints about 1 person

That person is Lauda , then go look at her untrusted feedback.

Lauda & Blazed are running a scam to red tag any other members that have a high ranking and could run a competing escrow service.

Anyone would be a fool to trust Lauda or Blazed with anything , since this is how they treat non default trust members.

Theymos does nothing , it is time to make him notice.

Everyone sick of Lauda and Blazed and Theymos inaction on the matter.

GO to your Forum Profile information
and place a check mark beside
Disable ads:

It is time to hit the man in the pocketbook , until Theymos protects the non-default trust members.

Viva Revolution

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: