Pages:
Author

Topic: bleachedno Is The Scammer on bitify.com and Is morocco.man - page 3. (Read 2732 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
xester i use copy paste for the url i know it does not match up but i really did not notice the part.

and once more :

dankem EVADE MY QUESTION :

Why you asked me to give you something FREE who are you to ask this and for what REASON

Before bitify was cryptothfit and this url is still in service

This thread and your comments are not making you look good, its time to admit you're a scammer and repent
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
xester i use copy paste for the url i know it does not match up but i really did not notice the part.

and once more :

dankem EVADE MY QUESTION :

Why you asked me to give you something FREE who are you to ask this and for what REASON

Before bitify was cryptothfit and this url is still in service
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I not care about the feedback anymore now i would like to know for what reason dankem ask me to give him a free msdn account!?

Again yes i do admit the fact it did lie about that i am not the guy on bitify.com and it was a very bad move to do so, but i was really not aware of the double name of crypto and bitify.

One site redirects to the other. How did you not notice that?

and again, vouch from your thread:

Bought from him, resonable seller, he accept BITIFY, he is good,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14176548
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14216663

Why would you add that vouch if it wasn't true, since you claim to have not known about bitify.

Not trying to be a dick or anything but nothing adds up here.
you still evade the main question but here again only for you :

you EVADE MY QUESTION :

I not care about the feedback anymore now i would like to know for what reason dankem ask me to give him a free msdn account!?

Again yes i do admit the fact it did lie about that i am not the guy on bitify.com and it was a very bad move to do so, but i was really not aware of the double name of crypto and bitify.

I not care about what you not care about. Your msdn accounts are worthless scammer, also can you stop "I not caring?"

Admit the Josephc btctalk account is yours, pretty stupid to say that I made that account to frame you when its not even frame worthy

And yes my paypal e-mail is infact [email protected]
legendary
i not have any other account and will never have any other account, i am 100% sure that this dankem is doing fake accounts you like to see some pm where he try to blackmail me ?!

Another hint: https://archive.is/kbh0T

Nice find, that definitely would of been his new scam account, unbelievable that he is trying to say I would frame him with that joseph account. Scammers these days will lie about anything and thats all they are a good at.

Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't be surprised if one of you MSDN kids did create a account just to try and hurt competition. Which is why I didn't leave bleachedno negative feedback for that.
you EVADE MY QUESTION :

You can continue this for months if you like, i will still not stop to sell my stuff on this forum Wink
let me grab again some set of popcon Smiley, so exlpain yourself why you asked me to give you a free msdn admin account ?

I will for sure not leave this forum you can all give me negative feedback i really not care that

You're not too bright, I already mentioned you can reverse your msdn account back to you so its worthless, so your accounts are of no use, I would most likely report them
let me grab again some set of popcon Smiley, so exlpain yourself why you asked me to give you a free msdn admin account ?

I will for sure not leave this forum you can all give me negative feedback i really not care that
i not have any other account and will never have any other account, i am 100% sure that this dankem is doing fake accounts you like to see some pm where he try to blackmail me ?!

Nice find, that definitely would of been his new scam account, unbelievable that he is trying to say I would frame him with that joseph account. Scammers these days will lie about anything and thats all they are a good at.
Note my pm please :

I NEVER claimed i did not notice the "name change" i admit that it's very strange yes but yesterday i did just (how to say) read the accusation about it in a fly i not really took notice of bitify...

Anyway i will stay on this forum even if i get 100 negative feedbacks because i am not a scammer and wont scam.

(a side note) please do not think that il take this as evidence but i exchanged 75$ for skrill (reversible) and 2x 5$ and 1x 10$ via paypal (reversible) why i did not chargeback then?

My account is not really worth anything so
legendary
Maybe he did try to frame you BUT I still find it very hard to believe you were logging into and posting links to one site and never noticed the name or url change.

Otherwise you're just a phishing victim waiting, so either way I recommend anyone dealing with you to be very cautious.

I am 100% sure he is the josephp guy and just try to give me more negative feedback, anyway belive what you think or not think you are free to make your judgment.

Why i need to send him anything for free care to explain this?
legendary
yes my paypal is [email protected], this is not a secret and then !?

i wasted enough time on this forum i will not reply anymore now.

lol and you not need to archive it i never edited any post

https://archive.is/W2ntX

Just in case it's deleted or whatever.. Duplicate threads using alts are not allowed.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

why is this negative feedback piece of fucking shit idiot are you the bitcoin forum police remove this you assfucking idiot

lol
yes my paypal is [email protected], this is not a secret and then !?

i wasted enough time on this forum i will not reply anymore now.

lol and you not need to archive it i never edited any post
legendary

legendary
No you are so wrong...

LUPTIN GAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON BLEACHEDNO ACCOUNT AND REMOVED IT AFTER I PROMISED TO STOP THE MSDN SALES

i have only 1 acccount!

I'll let you and the others figure out how I found the other account (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/josephps-812432) . Hint: it has something to do with one of your posts from a couple of days ago and PayPal.
No you are so wrong...

LUPTIN GAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON BLEACHEDNO ACCOUNT AND REMOVED IT AFTER I PROMISED TO STOP THE MSDN SALES

i have only 1 acccount!
Pages:
Jump to: