Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Data Manager Error pageId out of range - page 2. (Read 1201 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 08, 2016, 03:25:46 PM
goatpig-

I upgraded to the .95 version and now whenever it loads up, it doesn't do anything. It says initializing bitcoin engine and stays on the screen image below forever. I've left the computer on for over 24 hours and it doesn't move.

https://s15.postimg.org/3uekux0fb/armory_imag.png

I also tried to create a new wallet and that didn't work either.

How do I create and send you a watching only copy of my wallet? At this point I just want to get the bitcoins out of the Armory and back into my Circle account, what is the best way to do that?

Thank you for your help.
I will try creating a new wallet and I'll also try the offline method.

If those don't work, then I'll get on items 2 and 3 that you suggested.

Thank you for your help with this!
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
There is no relationship between spending and the code throwing that error. I've never seen that one to begin with, and the code in question has been out for over a year and a half.

Try to spend from another wallet and see if you get the issue. Otherwise, create the same transaction as offline instead, maybe that will get you through.

You other solutions are:

1) debug the issue yourself
2) send me a watching only copy of your wallet.
3) try 0.95
I just tried the rebuild and rescan and got the same error.

Any other ideas? Not sure why it's not working.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
I would suggest you do a Help -> Rebuild & Rescan.
Thank you, here you go:

http://pastebin.com/gyXfWBhy

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Please forgive my lack of knowledge but what is the best way to send the log file? I've exported them from the program but when I try to cut and paste into a reply, it says my post exceeds the post limit for characters. Should I send a link to download the txt file from or do you prefer I copy and paste over multiple replies?

I'm new to this, thanks for your help.
Post it in a new paste on http://pastebin.com and post the link to that paste here. If it is still too big, post as much as you can from the back.
Please forgive my lack of knowledge but what is the best way to send the log file? I've exported them from the program but when I try to cut and paste into a reply, it says my post exceeds the post limit for characters. Should I send a link to download the txt file from or do you prefer I copy and paste over multiple replies?

I'm new to this, thanks for your help.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Log files please.
I'm trying to send money and when I hit the send button, right as the confirm transaction menu comes up, I get a BlockDataManager Warning that says pageId out of range. Then when I click OK, it shuts down the entire Armory program. Any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: