Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockCDN: Signature Campaign and Social Media Bounties (TVE) - page 6. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Sign camp still available ?

Yes still available, unfortunately we can not see the participants accepted and rejected
OP might be looking for a manager to manage bounty

Hi Mediator
Well spotted - we have been on the hunt for a community manager who will be able to do the project justice and we have now found the right person for the job. He will join us in here shortly.
How can I see the Google list to know if I'm accepted into the campaign or not. Many thanks

Hi disconnectme
Thanks for your support - I will get that link out to you but be assured that everyone who has applied up to this point has been accepted.
After researching on your project I wish to carry your signature, but the total tokens for signature campaign is not mentioned in your announcement post. Please can you include the amount of BCDN tokens for the campaign.

Thanks

Hi Jacaf01 - Signature campaign carries a minimum bounty of 628,497 BCDN up to a maximum of 2,400,000 BCDN. The more funds are raised at ICO the more the bounty will go up.

I hope this helps.

Hello dev,much appreciated this awesome sig campaign and social media bounties.I would like to join on your social media bounties.Hope our journey going for potential and proud to be a part supporting BlockCDN.

Thank you BlockCDN community for the nice announcement.

Thanks for the support mrjoy15
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Hello dev,much appreciated this awesome sig campaign and social media bounties.I would like to join on your social media bounties.Hope our journey going for potential and proud to be a part supporting BlockCDN.

Thank you BlockCDN community for the nice announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Yes still available, unfortunately we can not see the participants accepted and rejected
OP might be looking for a manager to manage bounty
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks for being on the viral exchange. It really is the easiest way to do campaigns.
I can't say too much now it is far too early but the coin looks alright . Let us see what you can do ;P
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
How can I see the Google list to know if I'm accepted into the campaign or not. Many thanks
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I have decided to join BlockCDN sharing economy
Activity: 315
3. Make at least 30 quality post in any thread on Bitcointalk until the end of ICO. Keep the signature until token distribution is over.

token distribution and end of ICO is gonna be same time i guess.

Your BCDN tokens will be created instantly(30 seconds).
Hello dev, do you have original thread about BlocCDN?
Please mentioned in first page in this thread
so people can go to your original thread to learn about your project

Thanks Barnes13
I have now linked to main thread.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev, do you have original thread about BlocCDN?
Please mentioned in first page in this thread
so people can go to your original thread to learn about your project
Activity: 240
After researching on your project I wish to carry your signature, but the total tokens for signature campaign is not mentioned in your announcement post. Please can you include the amount of BCDN tokens for the campaign.

Thanks

Hi Jacaf01 - it would be great to have your support. I will get back to you shortly with the exact figures

Follow cdn project, very cool, wanna join.  Grin
thank you for BlockCDN bounty announcement
joined Smiley

Good to hear Castiloros - thank you

Thanks

Hi Jacaf01 - it would be great to have your support. I will get back to you shortly with the exact figures
I am on the viralexchange and have joined the campaign. Are there going to be any blog review bounties for bloggers and vlogs?  Smiley

Hi - it's not something we've considered so not at this time, sorry.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am on the viralexchange and have joined the campaign. Are there going to be any blog review bounties for bloggers and vlogs?  Smiley
Activity: 770
thank you for BlockCDN bounty announcement
joined Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: