Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain 3.0 = DAG?? - page 3. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
one of my fav reads about itc would be by hackernoon (https://hackernoon.com/the-alternative-crypto-iot-chain-itc-b6c8621120ae)

thought this was a great breakdown of the coin. they're gaining momentum which is great for the rest of us.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 05:30:58 PM
thanks for sharing. gotta look more into the intricacies of dag tech, but invested into ITC for a while now. I got into them because of the idea and team.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 09:12:48 PM
I think dag coins/tech is still fairly new and iot chain is a must-watch in terms of what they're doing with it. I do not doubt that iot chain will kill the game for internet of things. By just looking at IOTA, there are many inherent problems like the centralized architecture and just plain security of the project. Lots of hope for DAG and ITC
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 08:51:50 PM
I really think the future of blockchain tech will be DAG (directed acyclic graphs). In short, this is what DAG tech is:

"In mathematics and computer science, a directed acyclic graph, is a finite directed graph with no directed cycles. It consists of finitely many vertices and edges, with each edge directed from one vertex to another, such that there is no way to start at any vertex v and follow a consistently-directed sequence of edges that eventually loops back to v again. A DAG is a directed graph that has a topological ordering, a sequence of the vertices such that every edge is directed from earlier to later in the sequence."

Article: https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/02/blockchain-3-0-with-directed-acyclic-graphs-dag-for-ten-of-thousands-of-transactions-per-second.html

Advantages include quick transactions, no mining required, and can handle small payments. I've been getting into projects that include DAG networks such as IoT Chain because I truly believe the future of blockchain will be DAG.

Thoughts??
Pages:
Jump to: