Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain 3.0, Next gen crypto talk - page 8. (Read 17043 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1075
April 25, 2024, 06:36:05 PM
Hello Sir.
If you are so invested in this project, it is because it is one of the most promising cryptos for the future and I trust you even if I have known you for less than a week.
I watched from the beginning and the end of the subject and you are rarely wrong 😅

I bought a big bag of MPC for 27 cents 20k of MPC for 5000 Usdt and I will only sell at least one x10 so if that happens I won't forget you sir!

Thank you for your work and please continue to inform us 😁 See you soon ! Wink Wink Wink
PS : sorry for my bad english Smiley

btw i would like to remind everyone about MPC staking...currently around 49%

https://twitter.com/partisiampc/status/1775842955682517271
Partisia Blockchain
@partisiampc
Participate in $MPC staking rewards program! Earn up to 49% APR on rewardable tokens. Stake your tokens for attractive incentives across liquid assets 🚀 Check out our rewards APR at http://browser.partisiablockchain.com.
legendary
April 25, 2024, 05:30:29 PM
I got my best friend to invest heavily now, i also added fat funds to MPC..
In god we trust, mrpumperitis.. i hope your right about this one brother.
Smiley Smiley Smiley
IMO smart move...just keep em safe, stake some if you can and do not get shook out when the roller coaster starts...
Im very confident on my MPC DYOR but i must stress that you are also comfortable with your own DYOR on MPC before you invested.

I think this is the first time we are all in a top tier project from the start...this is gonna be one hell of a ride... Cool
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 25, 2024, 05:19:01 PM
I got my best friend to invest heavily now, i also added fat funds to MPC..
In god we trust, mrpumperitis.. i hope your right about this one brother.
legendary
April 25, 2024, 04:23:22 PM

Thank you for your work and please continue to inform us 😁 See you soon ! Wink Wink Wink

Heres some more info you will find insightful...

Another MPC Partisia innovation...
https://twitter.com/partisiampc/status/1783546324148801922
Apr 25, 2024
Partisia Blockchain
@partisiampc
Discover the future of data compliance with Partisia Blockchain's Jurisdiction Management ⇩

Partisia Blockchain's commitment to protecting people's data aligns with the rights of data privacy. Our Jurisdiction Management tool enables developers to keep private data in specific geographic locations, ensuring applications comply with local laws 👏
In other blockchains, all data is replicated to all the nodes. These nodes are located globally, which means all data, regardless of sensitivity, is replicated worldwide
This creates issues with data regulatory laws like GDPR (EU), PIPL (China), DPDPA (India), APPI (Japan), and others where data protection is a regulatory requirement 🤝

More info about the upcoming MPCZKDEX
https://twitter.com/partisiampc/status/1744306220545044977
Partisia Blockchain@partisiampc
Excited to share our collaboration with @MyTeraBlock
to build the world's first ZK Cross-Chain DEX using our MPC & BYOC bridge!
Based on our research paper (https://arxiv.org/abs/2309.14290), they are creating something the #DeFi world has never seen before!

https://arxiv.org/abs/2309.14290
Automated Market Makers for Cross-chain DeFi and Sharded Blockchains
Mohsen Pourpouneh, Kurt Nielsen, Jesper Balman Gravgaard
In this paper we provide an execution framework for Automated Market Maker (AMM) to be deployed across independent blockchain platforms as well as concurrent sharding within the same blockchain platform.
The framework provides economic incentives to participate through a mechanism that guarantee fixed prices across pairwise liquidity pools.

legendary
April 25, 2024, 04:29:57 AM
Hello Sir.
If you are so invested in this project, it is because it is one of the most promising cryptos for the future and I trust you even if I have known you for less than a week.
I watched from the beginning and the end of the subject and you are rarely wrong 😅

I bought a big bag of MPC for 27 cents 20k of MPC for 5000 Usdt and I will only sell at least one x10 so if that happens I won't forget you sir!

Thanks for reading and learning....
I would say sell when ever you feel like... x10 imo is 100% guaranteed...with current supply and mcap at around $40mill.
x10 takes MPC mcap to under $400mill, which is nice but MPC is a top notch $1bill minimum project...x25ish is defo gonna happen at the least.
You will do well no matter what choice you make...just dont risk trading it low, selling it then rebuying higher lol...thats a common crypto scenario.

Ok you guys MUST watch this....amazing info on another MPC feature...MPC BYOC unique and special...

Watch first...this video has so much good info.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOwfl9cwA0Q
1 day ago...
Workshop: "The Bring Your Own Coin (BYOC) Blockchain" (Bruce Ahn, Partisia Blockchain)

Then read this ....
https://medium.com/partisia-blockchain/interoperability-challenges-in-blockchain-and-pbcs-solution-7b2d4da8c8c1

This is awesome stuff and ill take it a bit further and add this...
The MPC ZKDEX is coming...combine this with BYOC and you have a privacy dex, subsec finality,low fees and you can trade between L1 Coins  Shocked....no dex can do this
Give this some serious thought and you will be amazed at what MPC Partisia is capable of....and this is just another feature ontop of its many other amazing tech innovations.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 24, 2024, 08:18:42 AM
Hello Sir.

legendary
April 23, 2024, 05:51:54 PM
Hello Sir, I thank you for your information but I am a little confused on several points. first of all, the number of partnerships with large groups like Google Cloud are not highlighted enough. What do you think of blockchain marketing? And then do you know the Velas group which seems to me to be similar to blockchain partisia located in Switzerland for both companies I find similarities there and unfortunately for Velas the crypto has not managed to go far for the moment. The project is magnificent I agree but how come the rest is not! Thank you for listening to me and thank you for your response! And sorry if my English isn't great 😃✌️

Dont know much about VELAS tbh but i do see it was around 50x higher in its first year or so, a few year back....

I cant compare any coin out there today that can do what MPC Partisia is doing...its like what VB said recently...coins before 2020 were based on older tech from 2010....next gen coins need.....
ZK-SNARKS, 2PC, MPC, FHE, Aggregation (incl via lvc, icD. ..) and more advanced P2P networks.
"You can get a certain level of privacy with zk-SNARKs to get the really best properties, then you have to use MPC (Multi-Party Computation) and FHE (Fully Homomorphic Encryption)." VB
MPC has all these things and more and the smart people out there know this.

MPC has MOCCA the thing that will change how coinbase works and so much more im still discovering...

Then theres the top tier MPC team of first gen cryptographers that every crypto dev has used some parts of their tech...
Unmatchable to any other team in the entire crypto scene.

Its super early days on MPC...if Velas can go 25x in its 1st year...then MPC can easy go over 100x in its first year and way beyond as the years pass and usecases and adoption grows.

IM SERIOUS...so serious im changing the colour and size of this and no more lol, time to get MPSERIOUS... Cheesy

MPC is its own L1 but its also lets other coins use it as a L2 DYOR and be amazed once you fully understand this....
Example btc can use MPC as a L2 and its better than lightning.
MPC call this BYOC.

If you follow this thread and you want to change your life forever.....
MPC Partisia MUST be in your crypto portfolio by now, its 25 cents...the bargain of the year.... now is the time to load up as much as you can and keep it safe....do not trade this so low...you will lose large % within hours.
Prepare today for a happier tommorow.  Smiley

HBAR Blackrock misunderstanding Cointelegraph fud lol...back down it goes...get out now its 18c if you can  Smiley
....back at 13c HBAR ...and now its no longer FUD lol...here we go HBAR going back up ...
legendary
April 23, 2024, 05:30:15 PM
HBAR unlocka happened over 24h ago...price is exactly 5cents....this isnt gonna last long...we all filling up bags...😋

People should pay more attention to me here lol....

Some of my DYOR here even impresses me  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Today....HBAR + Blackrock just happened... Shocked

chillax if you feel you missed out even though HBAR will shoot up alot higher....(no need for me to buy HBAR now..ive been staking my fat HBAR bag for over 6months now and will leave it for a while yet)

A nice fat bag of MPC Partisia will take care of things within next 6months-1year , 100x+
Fat bag of good coin , buy early, buy dips, take off exchanges, stake, just let things unfold and enjoy Cool
brand new
April 23, 2024, 03:33:11 PM
Hello Sir, I thank you for your information but I am a little confused on several points. first of all, the number of partnerships with large groups like Google Cloud are not highlighted enough. What do you think of blockchain marketing? And then do you know the Velas group which seems to me to be similar to blockchain partisia located in Switzerland for both companies I find similarities there and unfortunately for Velas the crypto has not managed to go far for the moment. The project is magnificent I agree but how come the rest is not! Thank you for listening to me and thank you for your response! And sorry if my English isn't great 😃✌️
legendary
April 22, 2024, 03:26:39 PM
This is incredible  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin its funny how i read ur post for soon 7 years mr, im curious about who you are
7 years of reading my posts...thank you and i hope the posts have helped during that time.
Im no one special lol , just your average guy that loves tech and enjoys spending his time learning and speculating on whats gonna come next. Smiley

My Satoshi group speculation just added another name lol....

So earlier today i was thinking who were these other names that worked with Satoshi Hada and Brian LaMacchia on SOAP?....

https://www.w3.org/TR/2001/NOTE-SOAP-dsig-20010206/SOAP security extensions: Digital signature
SOAP Security Extensions: Digital Signature
W3C NOTE 06 February 2001

Authors:
Allen Brown, Microsoft
Barbara Fox, Microsoft
Satoshi Hada, IBM
Brian LaMacchia, Microsoft
Hiroshi Maruyama, IBM

So i did a bit of Googling on Hiroshi...hes done a few papers with Satoshi Hada and has alot of expertise in various tech fields....

Dr. Hiroshi Maruyama has spent 26 years in IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory, working on various computer science areas such as artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine translation, hand-writing recognition, multimedia, XML, Web Services, and security. He was the director of IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory from 2006 to 2009. From 2011 to 2016, he was a professor at the Institute of Statistical Mathematics where he worked on projects related to big data, statistics
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hiroshi-Maruyama-2

Then i saw this and this got me thinking...possibly yes ...
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2000Nov/0076.html

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:24:38 -0800
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Hiroshi Maruyama, <[email protected]>, writes:
> Regarding combining signature and encryption, David Solo writes:
Hal Finney
PGP Security
Received on Tuesday, 28 November 2000 08:23:09 UTC

Maybe just maybe.....

SAToshi Hada IBM
HirOSHI Maruyama IBM
Toshiaki TaNAKA IBM
Naohiko UraMOTO IBM

They all worked for IBM at the same time and they all studied, wrote papers and shared work with
 Ivan (sha,merkledamgard),Brian(pgp,pki,xkms),Hal(zk).....
Activity: 45
April 22, 2024, 08:34:14 AM
This is incredible  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin its funny how i read ur post for soon 7 years mr, im curious about who you are
legendary
April 22, 2024, 04:03:58 AM
MPC Partisia cant stay low for much longer, im sure many others are discovering the same info as i am.

Another MPC team member highly likely helped Satoshi create Bitcoin.... Shocked

Brian LaMacchia
MPC Alliance
@MPCalliance
Jul 14, 2023
We're thrilled to announce @Bal6765 as the new Executive Director of the MPC Alliance.

Brian’s experiences include:
- Working on cryptography since 1989
- 25+ year career at
@Microsoft@IACR_News
 Board Member since 2015
- Led the MSR Security and Cryptography team

Another old skool cyperpunk genius working with MPC.... Smiley

Brian has done papers with Claus Schnorr 1997  Shocked
An Improved Low-Density Subset Sum Algorithm
June 1997
Authors:
Matthijs Coster
B. A. Lamacchia
A. M. Odlyzko
Claus Peter Schnorr

Does Bitcoin use Schnorr signatures?
Bitcoin's Taproot upgrade, which introduced Schnorr signatures, is a prime example of how this cryptographic innovation is being harnessed to address real-world challenges blockchain networks face.10 Jan 2024

Next part is intriguing...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_LaMacchia
LaMacchia is currently the Executive Director of the MPC Alliance.
 LaMacchia was previously [3] a Distinguished Engineer at Microsoft and headed the Security and Cryptography team within Microsoft Research (MSR).
His team’s main project was the development of quantum-resistant public-key cryptographic algorithms and protocols. Brian was also a founding member of the Microsoft Cryptography Review Board ....
previously he was the Director of Security and Cryptography in the Microsoft Extreme Computing Group.
He played a leading role in the design of XKMS, Shocked the security architecture for .NET and Palladium.
 He designed and led the development team for the .NET security....
LaMacchia was originally well known for his work at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology establishing the MIT PGP Key Server,
the first key centric PKI implementation to see wide-scale use. LaMacchia wrote the first Web interface for a PGP Key Server. He is a submitter of the Frodo post-quantum proposal[4] to the NIST Post-Quantum Cryptography Standardization[5] project.

Full Title
XML Key Management Specification (XKMS)

Description
XKMS specifies protocols for distributing and registering public keys for security within the SOAP protocol for Web Services. Part 1 comprises of 2 services. The XML Key Information Service (X-KISS) deals with the management of a public key pairs, with the key objective of minimising complexity of applications using XML Signauture. The XML Key Registration Service (X-KRSS) deals with the management of private keys. Part 2 comprises bindings for these services.

So the guy behind Public keys XKMS and knew Schnorr did a paper with........Satoshi Hada 2001.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.w3.org/TR/2001/NOTE-SOAP-dsig-20010206/SOAP security extensions: Digital signature
SOAP Security Extensions: Digital Signature
W3C NOTE 06 February 2001

Authors:
Allen Brown, Microsoft
Barbara Fox, Microsoft
Satoshi Hada, IBM
Brian LaMacchia, Microsoft

Hiroshi Maruyama, IBM

Looks like Satoshi Nakamoto def knew Brian and used his Public key knowledge in Bitcoin..... Grin
legendary
April 20, 2024, 01:58:47 PM
Heres a few coins i mentioned in the early days with the prices of when i suggested people buy some....

omg, i just found out something about ETH, when this news goes live...BOOOOM ETH to number 2 overnight...again sell if u want as im buying more ETH today....alooot more   Cool

Possibly the most impressive Blockchain 3.0 is launching its main net mid August 2020 ....Avalanche AVAX
Stay ahead of the pack and start learning all about it now.

Another 3.0 Blockchain to keep an eye is SOL Solana.

ETH price was around 60cents 
AVAX was 25cents when i mentioned here before the ICO.
SOL was around 70cents

All 3 coins had around $30mill mcaps.....just like MPC today.

Today im confident that MPC at 27cents will join and possibly surpass the three coins above...
There is no reason that MPC cannot go over $10bill mcap and sit amongst the highest ranked coins.
$100+ for 1MPC can and will happen.
legendary
April 20, 2024, 05:01:32 AM
Hello sir have you twitter or telegram ? I love your informations !
Hi, im happy to see you enjoy my informations   Smiley

Sorry no, im only on here and on Memo.cash

Nice to see MPC team sharing some info about Ivan and Bitcoin.

https://twitter.com/partisiampc/status/1781228231149887627
Partisia Blockchain
@partisiampc
Ivan Damgård contributed to the SHA-2 family used within Bitcoin. As Bitcoin halving takes place, what future holds for Bitcoin? Hear from Professor Damgård.

Now you know.....
https://twitter.com/mpc_node/status/1772898062521807177
mpc-node.io (Partisia Validator)
@mpc_node
Ivan Damgård's expertise in cryptography is instrumental in Bitcoin, leveraging the RIPEMD-160 hash function for secure transactions.

His legacy continues with the $MPC token on Partisia Blockchain
@partisiampc 🔥Enough said.. 🤫Do your research..😉

Ivans contribution to Bitcoin and the entire crypto scene is very impressive and inspiring.

Man of many talents....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-5i1UfguMI&t
Rigsspillemand Ivan Damgård - "Proptrækkeren"

Theres a very true saying ..."you invest in the team"
From all the years of me being in crypto i seriously cannot see a better ,smarter,experienced team than the Partisia MPC team in crypto today..
They earned the trust with their 35year+ work in cryptography.
brand new
April 19, 2024, 04:25:40 PM
Hello sir have you twitter or telegram ? I love your informations !
legendary
April 14, 2024, 09:00:33 PM
Learn more about the guys that help the guys that help us keep our crypto safe.

Great info and the Partisia guys get many mentions  Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKYIc_cZM1g
Sepior -Blockdaemon Acquisition Webinar - MPC Wallet Solutions

Blockdaemon recently acquired Sepior, the market leader in secure multiparty computation (MPC) based digital asset key management and protection technology.
Sepior introduced the world’s first MPC wallet in 2018, and this MPC technology currently underpins wallet security for many of the world’s largest exchanges, banks, and custodians.

Heres a few
Coinbase...
Building user-focused web3 wallets at Coinbase
TL;DR: Understanding and managing wallets has been seen as a blocker to mainstream web3 adoption. Coinbase is applying Multi-Party Computation (MPC) to simplify the on-ramp to web3, while also providing better recovery and stronger security in crypto wallets.

Binance...
Embracing the Future of Web3: Binance's Innovative MPC ...
https://www.binance.com › blog › markets ›
7 Nov 2023 — The Binance Web3 Wallet brings our community the power of MPC technology for a simple and secure digital assets experience.

OKX
https://www.okx.com › Learn › Blog
3 Apr 2023 — OKX Wallet, now upgraded with MPC technology, gives users the best of both. OKX hopes to accelerate the growth of Web3 and spur mainstream

Zengo
https://zengo.com › Withdraw Crypto How to Withdraw Money From Kraken
The wallet app utilizes state-of-the-art MPC technology, three-factor authentication with biometric login and transaction confirmation

MPC Keyless Technology: Keeping Your Crypto Secure
SwissBorg Academy
https://academy.swissborg.com › learn › mpc-keyless-te...
28 Jun 2020 — The most secure Bitcoin and crypto wallet. At SwissBorg, we chose to use MPC technology so the challenges associated with private keys

https://www.metaco.com/press-release/metaco-executive-team-scale-growth-mpc/
Metaco trebles headcount in 12 months due to sustained institutional demand for proprietary technology and services. Senior executives from IBM, Accenture, and PayPal appointed to the leadership team. Multi-party computation (MPC) key management solution launched to offer industry first combined MPC and hardware custody solutions.

February 7, 2023

I see Lark Davis did a Partisia mention on his 9 coins to 9x on youtube today(MPC Logo is in the 100x box)....i know most utubers are still accumulating..

legendary
April 14, 2024, 01:46:00 AM
ok not gona explain , will just show what i seen...

Every year there is PKC (the Public Key Cryptography conference )

They hand rewards...https://www.iacr.org/meetings/pkc/test_of_time_award/

On the Security of ElGamal Based Encryption , by Yiannis Tsiounis, and Moti Yung, PKC 1998.
A Generalisation, a Simplification and Some Applications of Paillier's Probabilistic Public-Key System, by Ivan Damgård, and Mads Jurik, PKC 2001.

How to Enhance the Security of Public-Key Encryption at Minimum Cost , by Eiichiro Fujisaki, and Tatsuaki OkaMoto, PKC 1999.

Selecting Cryptographic key Sizes , by Arjen K. Lenstra and Eric R. Verheul, PKC 2000 (later Journal of Cryptography 2000 ).
The Gap-Problems: A New Class of Problems for the Security of Cryptographic Schemes , by Tatsuaki Okamoto and David Pointcheval, PKC 2001.

Who else attended PKC  1999 in Japan?

Year - 1999
Venue - PKC
Title - A Relationship between One-Wayness and Correlation Intractability
         Satoshi Hada Toshiaki Tanaka
legendary
April 13, 2024, 12:56:06 AM
Identifying Blockchain 3.0 projects involves looking for innovative features beyond what’s already established in earlier generations. These may include novel consensus mechanisms, scalability solutions like sharding, environmentally friendly protocols, and advanced smart contract capabilities. It’s also essential to assess the development team’s expertise and commitment to creating genuinely groundbreaking technology rather than just repackaging existing concepts. Engaging in discussions like this can help uncover promising projects pushing the boundaries of blockchain technology.

Spot on....
This is why im so impressed by MPC Partisia, its doing the stuff no one else is...fresh awesome tech never been seen...things like...

Dark liquidity
Dark pools
Secret sharing
ZKP is Zero Knowledge Proofs
Fully Homomorphic Encryption
Blockchain tech
cryptographic primitives
Multi-party computation
and so much more....

All in a L1 project...and as you said the development team’s expertise and commitment to creating genuinely groundbreaking technology...
The MPC team has been doing it for over 35 years and has the respect of all of the Coin/token devs, exchanges and others.

The more i look into MPC MOCCA combined with the tech above...the more amazed i become...

https://www.cointrust.com/market-news/mocca-by-partisia-blockchain-revolutionizing-decentralized-custody-solutions
A Pioneer in Custodial Innovation:

MOCCA (MPC On-Chain Custody Advanced solution). This groundbreaking solution introduces a decentralized and fully programmable multichain wallet, utilizing on-chain smart contracts. MOCCA, empowered by Partisia Blockchain’s advanced multiparty computation (MPC) capabilities, transcends traditional custody methods, such as MultiSig and the Threshold Signature Scheme (TSS).

Partisia Blockchain’s MOCCA emerges as a pioneer in custodial innovation, presenting a decentralized, fully programmable, and blockchain-agnostic custody solution. With its revolutionary security features, genuine decentralization, and flexibility, MOCCA marks a transformative leap in the landscape of digital asset custody, promising heightened security and efficiency for the evolving needs of institutions in the blockchain era.

Great video, so much info on where Coinbase is going...and MPC team is with them...100% confident they can only do this with MOCCA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkL3L5s8TzU
Blockdaemon x Coinbase ETH Denver 2023: Onchain is the Next Online

Onchain technology is resistant to censorship, manipulation, and corruption, making it ideal for a wide range of use cases. Its potential to create new business models and promote financial inclusion is unmatched by any other technology. Discover what onchain is and why it's the future for building the next online.

The creator of Applepay is now part pf MPC Blockdaemon team.

Jesse Pollak- Coinbase, Head of Protocol. At around 13mins "i do think this is a closley kept secret in crypto, the impact of on chain"

He is speaking the truth....no one is talking in crypto mainstream about this.....yet  Wink.
legendary
April 12, 2024, 08:57:57 PM
Deloitte blockchain adopts QEDIT zero-knowledge proof privacy tech
October 29, 2019by Miranda Wood
https://www.ledgerinsights.com/deloitte-blockchain-zero-knowledge-proof-privacy/

Today, technology provider QEDIT announced that it has integrated its privacy solution with Deloitte’s blockchain.
It's been quite a while since we've heard about blockchain 3.0, a concept that was once popular in 2017-2018 as many new blockchains aimed to dethrone Ethereum, the blockchain 2.0 pioneer. Among the projects from that era, only Cardano has continued to exist and develop strongly, while other prominent projects like Neo, Eos, and Tezos have been deemed failures as they failed to reach new ATH during the 2021 uptrend, which is truly unfortunate.

Currently, the market is saturated with powerful blockchains: BNB, Solana, Near, Fantom, Sui, Sei... However, there are no longer any projects claiming to be "Ethereum's Killer," but instead are positioning themselves as "Ethereum's Supporter" Smiley I believe that we will remain in the realm of Blockchain 2.0 for the foreseeable future, and it will take significant time and innovative solutions to transition to Blockchain 3.0, the potential of which I cannot yet fully comprehend.

Yea i agree on most of your comment...
I think most people in crypto will be on ETH but big businesses need scalable L1 to give them the freedom to rebuild the old tech they have but in a scalable,secure,fast,cheap and private manner which only Blockchain 3.0 can do.
Businesses think ahead 5-10 years where as the average day traders etc just look at short term.
AI is also a huge factor in Blockchain3.0 tech, AI is fast...Blockchains need to be just as quick...

Its like VB said the other day,
Vitalik gave a speech in Hong Kong, pointing out that the 2010s protocol was mainly based on basic cryptography (hashes signatures), and the 2020s protocol needs to be based on advanced cryptography, such as ZK-SNARKS, 2PC, MPC, FHE, Aggregation (incl via lvc, icD. ..) and more advanced P2P networks.

"You can get a certain level of privacy with zk-SNARKs to get the really best properties, then you have to use MPC (Multi-Party Computation) and FHE (Fully Homomorphic Encryption)." VB

This is all next gen stuff which can allow entire institutions,banks and govs keep our day to day data safe...combing old tech with next gen blockchain 3.0 tech....

Coinbase is in the process of building the next gen exchange with all tx done on-chain....
MPC partisia guys Blockdaemon that built BASE for Coinbase are working with them...i believe MOCCA will play a huge role in it.

Yes alot of chains are positioning themselves as "Ethereum's Supporter" but there are some that also are making it easier to migrate Dapps away from ETH by giving them native support for Solidity.

I do think working together is better than trying to kill each other lol..compatabilty, interoperability are very important for Blockchain tech.

Times are changing and Blockchains 3.0 will have a huge role to play in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 32
₿itcoin maximalist
April 12, 2024, 07:56:24 PM
Deloitte blockchain adopts QEDIT zero-knowledge proof privacy tech
October 29, 2019by Miranda Wood
https://www.ledgerinsights.com/deloitte-blockchain-zero-knowledge-proof-privacy/

Today, technology provider QEDIT announced that it has integrated its privacy solution with Deloitte’s blockchain.
It's been quite a while since we've heard about blockchain 3.0, a concept that was once popular in 2017-2018 as many new blockchains aimed to dethrone Ethereum, the blockchain 2.0 pioneer. Among the projects from that era, only Cardano has continued to exist and develop strongly, while other prominent projects like Neo, Eos, and Tezos have been deemed failures as they failed to reach new ATH during the 2021 uptrend, which is truly unfortunate.

Currently, the market is saturated with powerful blockchains: BNB, Solana, Near, Fantom, Sui, Sei... However, there are no longer any projects claiming to be "Ethereum's Killer," but instead are positioning themselves as "Ethereum's Supporter" Smiley I believe that we will remain in the realm of Blockchain 2.0 for the foreseeable future, and it will take significant time and innovative solutions to transition to Blockchain 3.0, the potential of which I cannot yet fully comprehend.
Pages:
Jump to: