Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain and trust - page 3. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 06, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
How can blockchain reduce business risks and increase trust
Blockchain and smartcontract will be very good, because it is hard to change! Most likely it will not happen unless there are too big impacts
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 05:57:57 AM
Records of transactions can be accessed by anyone who wish to view it hence improving transparency among companies and people. Trust will therefore be established because thefts and frauds will be eradicated. Aside from that, implementing blockchain technology allows less onerous auditing jobs which therefore decrease the labor cost for companies. Furthermore, the use of smart contracts reduce cost for tangible contracts and are more unsusceptible to damage nor destruction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 06, 2018, 05:51:42 AM
As i know blockchain technology offer transparancy and fair system, because this technology avoid  third party so every transaction only make between sender and receiver.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
It reduce business risk and create  trust because blockchain cannot be reproduce or create another copy. For example if you implement land registration in blockchain, you can automatically see would is the real owner of the land. If he sell it or transfer the title, you can check if he is the real owner or if he already sell it to other person.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
Blockchain can increase the transparency between enterprises.
People can find all kinds of information about transaction information directly in the block browser, so I think this will solve the problem of transparency.
Yeah that's right, there's many information that we will found and to have a knowledge about the transactions online.
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
I think Blockchain can increase trust and transparency in the company. this is very important for the future. in order to solve the existing problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
April 06, 2018, 05:24:11 AM
With blockchain smart contract, a company can experience much more transparency in the records of money transaction. With that it can increase the trust of the company as well for the investors because they can just search the address and they will see complete transaction made by that address.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 06, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
Blockchain can increase the transparency between enterprises.
People can find all kinds of information about transaction information directly in the block browser, so I think this will solve the problem of transparency.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
I think smart contracts will improve trust and transparency in companies. This is one of the main reasons we're gonna start seeing gambling startups use blockchain/smart contracts I think.
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: