Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Beta Wallet ! Have Anyone Tried? - page 2. (Read 6449 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
February 25, 2016, 06:08:59 PM
I have lost all my bitcoins on this service! I will add evidence put a post on this later but really really bad! Been using their service for years now and first time things like this are coming. I submitted a ticket, hoping their support isn't horrendous as mentioned here.

How much bitcoin You lost ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2016, 11:18:50 AM
I have bete wallet for 2 account out fo which one is loading so slow that can't even work on it and otehr account is quite fast not sure why i have open ticket with then but still not reply ..hope they solve it soon
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 11:49:52 PM
I have lost all my bitcoins on this service! I will add evidence put a post on this later but really really bad! Been using their service for years now and first time things like this are coming. I submitted a ticket, hoping their support isn't horrendous as mentioned here.
February 12, 2016, 05:22:53 AM
i never tried the beta wallet before, to be honest i'm very statisfied with this version right now, after reading this thread i see so many people here get some problem like syncronize and log in to their account on pc, then i might update my acc's version when the team has fix it

Ya Blockchain wallet version 4 is in still beta phase. But once user upgrade to new version , they can't access wallet with preveious version of 3. And also cannot get back or downgrade blockchain wallet back to previous version.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 12, 2016, 05:07:30 AM
i never tried the beta wallet before, to be honest i'm very statisfied with this version right now, after reading this thread i see so many people here get some problem like syncronize and log in to their account on pc, then i might update my acc's version when the team has fix it
February 12, 2016, 04:29:50 AM
Blockchain beta wallet has really great UI and UX. Also have few more features for upgraded users. But still I am facing problem with Wallet synchronization.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2016, 02:49:34 PM
yeah i tried it and everything seems to work really fluently, it is one of the best online wallets i have ever used and i have never need any replacement as i have never had any difficulties at all
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 03:17:15 AM
I upgraded Blockchain on my phone and now I can't log in to the web version of the wallet. "Version 3 not supported."  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
I never tried this new blockchain wallet but i heard that this wallet is just like old wallet in blockchain.
But if you have this new wallet its more anonymous than the old one..  i will feed back after try new wallet in blockcian..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I wouldn't use the beta wallet, yesterday lost my complete account balance after it first was working normally but after sending a few transactions the amount i had left in my wallet became inaccessible.
So if you want to keep your bitcoins don't use it.
Support is terrible and are not willing to help unfortunately
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I wouldn't be inclined to mess around with a wallet with the words 'beta' or 'blockchain.info' attached these days. We're spoilt for better and more secure choices these days.
Well but what about addresses which are already within wallet and also linked to my faucet and rotators.

Is it possible to switch back to old by creating new account and by importing these addresses to new wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Update: I was talking to a support assistant, and she confirmed that there was no way to switch back to the "legacy" (v2) wallet, except via making a new account and transferring your funds over there. Annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I am just tried for wallet to send bitcoins but wallet taking lots of time. Think that might have to try on other browser tried but still taking lots of time to synchronise wallet. Showing no balance. So clicked on link below wallet it takes me to New Beta wallet. Now trying to login but it show old wallet that Wallet version 3 not supported.

I m so much in trouble Have anyone facing same Issue ?

It says version three is not supported because you are trying to log on using the legacy version, the v2. You need to click on the "beta wallet" link to log in.
No, there are a lot of threads coming out to complain about the new version's glitch. We'd better stick to the old version until new one becomes stable.

Its still in beta phase but blockchain will announce upgradation of wallet after finishing their wallet backups to new beta platform. Hope they announce it soon.
But how to get back to older version. When trying to logging on old version its showing this error.

i mistakenly upgraded my blockchain wallet to beta version yesterday and i dont see import/export of private key option so i tried to send them an email asking on how to switch back to the old version and they said there is no way to switch back to the old one so basically im fucked up specially when BC wallet goes down sometime.

Same problem even they warn before upgrade that take backup of wallet. But its not allow to go back to previous version of blockchain.info.
Major issue facing is wallet not getting synchronized. So cant make transactions. Also gives new wallet address each time for deposit.
Activity: 910
But how to get back to older version. When trying to logging on old version its showing this error.

i mistakenly upgraded my blockchain wallet to beta version yesterday and i dont see import/export of private key option so i tried to send them an email asking on how to switch back to the old version and they said there is no way to switch back to the old one so basically im fucked up specially when BC wallet goes down sometime.
legendary
Activity: 994
Ya New look is quite impressive and also with Good UI and UX. But might be upgradation is the reason of delay.
Yes UI is impressive but there are lots of feature of old wallet missing in this version. I can't see place to verify and sign message, cold wallet feature etc. Angry
Ya New look is quite impressive and also with Good UI and UX. But might be upgradation is the reason of delay.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I have also upgraded to new wallet but only thing i don't like there is we can't see cold wallet balance or we can't send balance from cold wallet with new wallet they have. I have some funds in cold storage address but can't send them out, waiting for them to enable it. Although i like the new design they have.
Pages:
Jump to: