Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain (dot) com refuses to close my wallet - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I have asked many times to Blockchain (dot) com to close my wallet but Blockchain just ignores me and doesn't close the wallet.

I have to close it for fiscal reasons and I can have a very negative impact due to Blockchain behavior.

I have a wallet with 1 Stellar XLM and Blockchain doesn't allow me neither to sell it, to send it nor to close the wallet.

Can someone help me?

Just ignore and forget about it.

AFAIK, they have an exchange and most exchanges have minimum amount to sell/buy. 1 XLM is just worth $0.11. Do you think that it will be allowed easily by that platform?

I don't think so because you lack from the probable minimum amount of exchanging that they have. The best that you can is not to think about it anymore and forget them with your account.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Well that's really unfortunate on your side because I have never seen a wallet that has been removed from blockchain rather they stayed there even the one that has been used by the early adopters of cryptocurrencies but you can still try the instructions above this post to have whether you can still remove it or not. But don't expect too much further think of other solutions or some plan B to get out of this trouble where you might gonna get some charges based on your crypto activities.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
You can not delete a wallet, a wallet is fixed and its histories of it are permanent.

If you want to delete Blockchain accounts, refer to https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/5159481570076-How-can-I-delete-my-Wallet-account-. Just follow the step-by-step guidelines over the referred link, but unfortunately, it is currently only available on IOS. And regarding XLM, I believe there is a minimum amount for selling some funds. Again, you can not close the XLM wallet.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have asked many times to Blockchain (dot) com to close my wallet but Blockchain just ignores me and doesn't close the wallet.

I have to close it for fiscal reasons and I can have a very negative impact due to Blockchain behavior.

I have a wallet with 1 Stellar XLM and Blockchain doesn't allow me neither to sell it, to send it nor to close the wallet.

Can someone help me?
Pages:
Jump to: