Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain enterprise adoption will grow in 2020 - page 2. (Read 220 times)

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
People say this every year - "this will be a big year for blockchain", "adoption is coming", but the actual stats show that majority of the companies don't want blockchain, and majority of the developers are very skeptical about it. These big companies that you mentioned can afford to blow some money on hyped things like blockchain because it may boost their stock or raise their publicity, so the fact that they talk about blockchain doesn't mean much to me.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
No doubt that most businesses would employ the blockchain technology in their activities. The coding and inscriptions in some products I think can be encrypted also. The various companies want a modern way to keep their data and information safer. So yes , the technology would be more accepted soon as adoption keeps growing.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
We see every day different news about blockchain adoption by big companies

Some of them are IBM, Cocacola (even when I am not a big fan of this crappy company, I have to mention it.) They are partnering with SAP.

The IBM/Maersk logistics platform Tradelens, with 10 million separate shipping-related transactions per week.

Ripple keeps making new Partnerships now with Major UAE Bank

Open-source blockchain Ardor/Nxt also is working hard to keep a top place in the enterprise adoption.

The Swiss branch of PwC took over Swiss blockchain firm ChainSecurity.

EY released its third-generation blockchain.

Microsoft Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud, Open-source blockchain Sovrin.

And the list is big...

Pages:
Jump to: