Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKCHAIN FOR ART! [ANN] [AIRDROP/PRESALE] - page 2. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thank you to all who donated in the first round. another round of donations start today!
Again, thank all that participated for today.
We understand, but that is for you to decide. Not up to us. You DO NOT have to participate.
After deleting several submissions, we are at 96 registrations and $1360 in donations. Thank you all who participated today!
Hello sir - do you guarantee for sure that I will get tokens? 20 bucks is a lot for me. Is this a scam as shibaji says???  

We will send you your tokens. If we do not have enough donations we will send you your money back however you sent it. Thank you and great question.
Go ahead and learn the newer protocols after ERC20 to address you concerns, or not!

Please explain how it is vague?

you still have not explained how it is possible to prevent forgeries and improve transparency on the Ethereum blockchain since you are an expert....

Cheesy Grin Expert or not, it is clear you are not. Tell me, why would people send you money on empty promise and zero credibility? I am sure people will give some weight to my last scam exposure (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31007916) and give some thought here.

SCAM

To potential DIX investor: If you want to put your $20 into drain, consider this blindly, otherwise do your own DD.

You have not answered any of the questions so I guess you are no expert. Thank you for your input.

Refreshing in current page.

you must be a Dix Asset Coin holder. I understand why you are upset. Hopefully you will see the difference between the 2.

Great work coaxing easy 2k! Way to go!

SIR WE HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE IN YOUR INBOX. YOU HAVE YET TO ANSWER. WE KNOW YOU ARE AN UPSET DIX ASSET HOLDER. POSTING THIS ON OUR ANN IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. THANK YOU FOR TRYING.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Go ahead and learn the newer protocols after ERC20 to address you concerns, or not!

Please explain how it is vague?

you still have not explained how it is possible to prevent forgeries and improve transparency on the Ethereum blockchain since you are an expert....

Cheesy Grin Expert or not, it is clear you are not. Tell me, why would people send you money on empty promise and zero credibility? I am sure people will give some weight to my last scam exposure (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31007916) and give some thought here.

SCAM

To potential DIX investor: If you want to put your $20 into drain, consider this blindly, otherwise do your own DD.

You have not answered any of the questions so I guess you are no expert. Thank you for your input.

Refreshing in current page.

you must be a Dix Asset Coin holder. I understand why you are upset. Hopefully you will see the difference between the 2.

Great work coaxing easy 2k! Way to go!
Activity: 56
Great work, good luck dev
Will be announcing shortly todays results
Aiming for 5k participants is too much especially if you need to send $20 first. I know that's not much, but, you can't count people sending you worth 20bucks of altcoins or eth. I'm curious how many will join this.

Definitely @tippytoes but it is in BTC or LTC if you read the ANN. We don't want it to be a ton because we want this in the hands of the crypto community. You are not spending a lot so people can actively trade it. You are definitely welcome to donate more!  Wink

I understand. But hey, how many people participated so far? You know, if someone needs to send something, they're out.  Grin

Right now we are a little over 100 entry forms. We will update daily.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Aiming for 5k participants is too much especially if you need to send $20 first. I know that's not much, but, you can't count people sending you worth 20bucks of altcoins or eth. I'm curious how many will join this.

Definitely @tippytoes but it is in BTC or LTC if you read the ANN. We don't want it to be a ton because we want this in the hands of the crypto community. You are not spending a lot so people can actively trade it. You are definitely welcome to donate more!  Wink

I understand. But hey, how many people participated so far? You know, if someone needs to send something, they're out.  Grin
Activity: 13
Yes 1k less. We are approaching the goal
farklı bir proje ama geleceğe ne kadar faydalı olur.göreceğiz

Don't understand, but thank you for your comment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
farklı bir proje ama geleceğe ne kadar faydalı olur.göreceğiz
amost at $2K!
this is great
hit $1000 in donations!
Any predictions on the market? Bullish?
WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK IS NEXT FOR BLOCKCHAIN?
Pages:
Jump to: