Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 5. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 26, 2019, 03:54:33 AM
I think gaming blockchain will be very extended at this time considering the game enthusiasts are increasing dramatically after recognizing several games in sports or called e-sports

I see many crypto projects on games and sports games in 2017 and 2018. But so far there are still no projects that can prove the blockchain that helps the game. At least at the present time
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 01:55:13 AM
The gaming industry is expanding. In fact, gamers were some of the early adopters of cryptocurrencies as they were already familiar with many in-game virtual currency models. Using blockchain's decentralized nature to its advantage, the gaming industry can remove personal biases and mainly determine the best games according to user opinions. Developers can also monetize their own games without concerning themselves of third party expenses. Through blockchain, gamers that own rare virtual items can also become financially rewarded by holding virtual items and selling them later on. With smart contracts and other emerging tech, blockchain gaming seems to have a bright future but it still has a long way to go in competing with mobile games and video games in the market.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 12:58:01 AM
I think gaming blockchain will be very extended at this time considering the game enthusiasts are increasing dramatically after recognizing several games in sports or called e-sports
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 25, 2019, 10:24:28 PM
A very fun platform, recently launched, playgame, assembled a hardcap on the ico. On the platform there are Tetris, 2048 and other games that are familiar to many, by playing in which you can compete with your friends for the tokens of the platform PXG or BNB (binance coin).
Activity: 179
May 25, 2019, 08:41:56 PM
ether kingdoms and cryptosaga - the best games
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
May 25, 2019, 08:23:11 PM
Most of the crypto games I've played have poor game play and need a lot of improvement. For instance I've played cryptofish, the game is actually boring though I encourage the developers to keep up with development. I'm trying to remember a game I played that's  built on waves, that's the only game that gave me some level of satisfaction with regards game play. The control was OK with fair graphics and moderate difficulty.

What's the name of the wave game?

Me, too, interested in this question
Activity: 392
Merit: 4
May 23, 2019, 05:50:52 PM
Most of the crypto games I've played have poor game play and need a lot of improvement. For instance I've played cryptofish, the game is actually boring though I encourage the developers to keep up with development. I'm trying to remember a game I played that's  built on waves, that's the only game that gave me some level of satisfaction with regards game play. The control was OK with fair graphics and moderate difficulty.

What's the name of the wave game?
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
May 22, 2019, 08:28:03 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 22, 2019, 07:39:15 PM
Gaming in the crypto space or in real life is truly enjoyable. If we think about it, it really is a great evolution of technology as well as in the gaming industry. People can now interact with others and earn money through playing games. I think that it is also safe and a good introduction in the crypto space for non crypto users. Given that people normally love to play games, they would be less hesitant in joining the crypto industry. The future is, of course, bright for blockchain gaming as well as bettings. It is the current hype for a reason.
Blockchain Gaming and It's Future, I think that this blockchain gaming or blockchain games will be able to rise up because many people wants to earn more by just playing online games, and because of this many people may patronize blockchain gaming especially if they saw a person that is gaining or becoming rich just because of playing games. Cryptocurrency users and also non cryptocurrency users may be able to enjoy the games because people wants money and they are ready to risk their own money to double it and earn extra. Me I am playing some cryptocurrency games in order for me to earn money and that case helps me to earn extra money in order to used on my daily needs. As long as you know how to play games you can be able to earn more just like that.

Hello. I agreed with you.
Activity: 19
May 22, 2019, 11:14:18 AM
Gaming in the crypto space or in real life is truly enjoyable. If we think about it, it really is a great evolution of technology as well as in the gaming industry. People can now interact with others and earn money through playing games. I think that it is also safe and a good introduction in the crypto space for non crypto users. Given that people normally love to play games, they would be less hesitant in joining the crypto industry. The future is, of course, bright for blockchain gaming as well as bettings. It is the current hype for a reason.
Blockchain Gaming and It's Future, I think that this blockchain gaming or blockchain games will be able to rise up because many people wants to earn more by just playing online games, and because of this many people may patronize blockchain gaming especially if they saw a person that is gaining or becoming rich just because of playing games. Cryptocurrency users and also non cryptocurrency users may be able to enjoy the games because people wants money and they are ready to risk their own money to double it and earn extra. Me I am playing some cryptocurrency games in order for me to earn money and that case helps me to earn extra money in order to used on my daily needs. As long as you know how to play games you can be able to earn more just like that.
Activity: 13
May 22, 2019, 05:32:48 AM
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
May 22, 2019, 12:25:44 AM
I think that games on the blockchain can help popularize the blockchain technology. But I think that the future is for more useful applications that can change the relationship between people.

Blockchain can used for any purpose, like government thing, or gaming industry. I think blockchain chould be the future for gaming and lead gaming industry to new technology
Which can be interconnected to the chain and developed gaming system, blockchain can help and if being used properly and in a good intentions it can
be so helpful developing the future industry,  there's so many things that blockchain can developed inside we seeing the interest coming from different sectors and even banking and those popular social media sites also shows their participations.
Blockchain will lead to much productive service, legitimacy, fast and easy, as well the transparency in data can be live. If any officials and organisation used it it will lead to a good service.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 22, 2019, 12:01:24 AM
I think that games on the blockchain can help popularize the blockchain technology. But I think that the future is for more useful applications that can change the relationship between people.

Blockchain can used for any purpose, like government thing, or gaming industry. I think blockchain chould be the future for gaming and lead gaming industry to new technology
Which can be interconnected to the chain and developed gaming system, blockchain can help and if being used properly and in a good intentions it can
be so helpful developing the future industry,  there's so many things that blockchain can developed inside we seeing the interest coming from different sectors and even banking and those popular social media sites also shows their participations.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
May 21, 2019, 11:57:08 PM
Gaming will always play a big part on leisure times for people and with blockchain poised to take over the future, one can expect a huge usage of this gaming platforms built on it.

Do you think they will be able to compete with dota 2?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 20, 2019, 07:29:12 PM
Gaming will always play a big part on leisure times for people and with blockchain poised to take over the future, one can expect a huge usage of this gaming platforms built on it.
Activity: 179
May 20, 2019, 07:25:02 PM
Yeah, game looks pretty cool. It reminded me of old-school browser fighting games, where you lvlup, buy gear and kill all kinds of monsters, then fight players.

But the good thing now is that, you are not just playing this kind of game, it is much better if you could trade your weapon and sell it ahead using cryptocurrency in the market, this games might be profitable if some game developers might think of something that will going to turn the tables of gaming industry.
I agreed with you, bro!
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 19, 2019, 11:57:00 PM
Yeah, game looks pretty cool. It reminded me of old-school browser fighting games, where you lvlup, buy gear and kill all kinds of monsters, then fight players.

But the good thing now is that, you are not just playing this kind of game, it is much better if you could trade your weapon and sell it ahead using cryptocurrency in the market, this games might be profitable if some game developers might think of something that will going to turn the tables of gaming industry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 08:48:57 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 07:24:23 PM
I believe that the video game industry has great potential with the blockchain, because now anyone can make money playing and that can help us to mass adoption. The games that are being developed have very good graphics such as 9lives arena, Hash rush, War riders ... good games are being created in the Ethereum and Enjin network
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 19, 2019, 06:47:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: