Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain gaming will rock - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
March 10, 2019, 01:05:27 PM
This is a very interesting proposal since the technology of blockchain will help the development of gaming in general and the number of people willing will increase significantly, but at the moment these are just suggestions.

it seems to me that you haven't read first post of this thread. Sad
If i'm wrong, can you tell us who will pay the player? Cheesy

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 10, 2019, 12:50:37 PM
This is a very interesting proposal since the technology of blockchain will help the development of gaming in general and the number of people willing will increase significantly, but at the moment these are just suggestions.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 12:43:18 PM
Just imagined how good and addictive it would have been if games like PUBG runs through blockchain and you get paid in real coins when you hunt down enemies, or earn massive coins when you hunt down a wanted terrorists in games? Where is Sony and Microsoft ? Yeah I know ,I'm rushing things out because blockchain is still very young ,in the future the possibility is very HUGE and far from IMPOSSIBLE

Gaming industry will take advantage on the good side of blockchain and as I have seen there are lots of ongoing ico nowadays that are related to gaming industry, this only means that blockchain can be applied to all sorts of business as long as there are community supporting in it. But we should be careful enough on which project we gonna participate.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
March 10, 2019, 03:26:23 AM
and who is going to pay the players?

all these companies you named like Sony are trying to sell something and earn money not to create a platform that people go to and earn money! so no this will never happen unless you are willing to pay out of your own pocket to millions of people who are playing all kinds of games on daily basis?
It is possible! I will give you examples ,do you know AIRcoins ? You get paid by using GPS and map on your phone to find coins ,augment reality kinda ,if video game based project rely on blockchain with 100billion coin supply then you can earn some coins beating hard levels in video games ,the more level you beat the harder they becomes ,its more like mining ,difficulty rate will increase yes?it makes sense and nothing is impossible ,leave that to the developers ,I'm sure new ways will be found
I'm waiting to see how decimated game will play out ,its the first of its kind
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 10, 2019, 03:06:03 AM
Just imagined how good and addictive it would have been if games like PUBG runs through blockchain and you get paid in real coins when you hunt down enemies, or earn massive coins when you hunt down a wanted terrorists in games? Where is Sony and Microsoft ? Yeah I know ,I'm rushing things out because blockchain is still very young ,in the future the possibility is very HUGE and far from IMPOSSIBLE
Blockchain gaming is sooooo limited. I mean "games" are things we love to play online with no basic database at all, you play fifa, Nba 2k, apex, Pubg and games like that and look at what type of games they are, look at how we play those games. None of them has any place that would make blockchain improve their gameplay.

"Game" is something we play in a flow motion and not something we like to play on web browser that much, maybe congregate type of games would improve thanks to blockchain but it is not a great chance to be honest with you, the only games that will improve via blockchain is the web based text games like Hattrick, Buzzer beater, Tribal wars and whatever, that's it. That is why I do not see future of blockchain gaming getting any bigger, its already bigger than it should be.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 09, 2019, 06:12:00 AM
and who is going to pay the players?

all these companies you named like Sony are trying to sell something and earn money not to create a platform that people go to and earn money! so no this will never happen unless you are willing to pay out of your own pocket to millions of people who are playing all kinds of games on daily basis?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 09, 2019, 02:20:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: