Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Investment Ltd. BEWARE of ponzi scam - page 2. (Read 3883 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
It does look like a scam, I don't know where else they use Limited companies but it does not exist in the UK. You should post the headers of the email, as that would help people track down the location and mail servers that were used to send it. It is possible to fake emails from any website, so do not send them any money at all.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I was sleeping this afternoon and wake up at 4:30 +8 GMT And I received an email from blockchain.info I dont really think if they own this email or just another hocus-pocus that they have this investment platform.

Message inside the email:

BLOCKCHAIN GLOBAL INVESTMENT LIMITED

Conditions:
1. We will accept investments until January 11, 2017 at 11:59 PM.

2. You can invest from 0.25 to 10.00 Bitcoins.

3. We only accept 1 investment per bitcoin address, so choose carefully the amount that you want to invest.

4. You will receive the profit of 150% to 300% of your investment.
Examples: Currently investing 1.00 bitcoin, you will receive on January 14, 2017, from 1.50 to 3.00 bitcoins. Investing 5.00 bitcoins, you will receive from 7.50 to 15.00 bitcoins on January 14, 2017.

Blockchain Investments LTD, reliable platform for small and large scale investments. The assets of the Fund are diversified among emerging Forex positions on Blockchain Exchange.

To make the investment, transfer directly from your Blockchain account or exchangers. The bitcoin address for you to make the investment is:

3C1EmtKpVhemC6MmfdeR6KUFXcRBFN268C

QR Code
This address is configured to automatically record transactions.

Note that our address always starts with "3C1E" which is the initials of Blockchain.

* If you send the bitcoins from your Blockchain account, the profits will be paid directly to your Blockchain account on January 14.

Done your investment will be validated and on January 14 you will be receiving your profit directly and automatically in your account, without errors and without delay.

Investment Guaranteed by: Blockchain Investment Ltd

2016 © Blockchain.info Ltd
If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/ht0cTax.jpg

Who also received this email? Is blockchain.info is another a ponzi? I want to hear from you regarding this issue.
To mods if I'm in the wrong section please move this thread to its proper board. Thanks.

Edit: I just figured out that this email sent from [email protected]
Its from blockchaIn.info
or big i "I" or small letter L
Beware from this guys
Pages:
Jump to: