Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain is bigger than cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 356 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
Blockchain is the underlying technology behind the myriad of cryptocurrencies we have in the space now. This doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies should be relegated to the background as they are equally important in driving the platforms
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
Blockchain is definitely here to stay and can only develop with time but definitely a lot of cryptocurrency won't survive the test of time to be honest.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
Blockchain will certainly be bigger than cryptocurrency but it hasn't quite got there yet. I don't think the tipping point is very far away however as there are a lot of new projects starting that have blockchain at the centre of their structure for managing records, tracking inventory etc.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 06:37:50 AM
Blockchain is master chain of cryptocurrency on world level. cryptocurrency is a part of blockchain.Blockchain is primary than cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 92
September 13, 2018, 05:35:41 AM
The cryptocurrency is just a branch of the blockchain, and I believe that the blockchain can bring more convenience to humans!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 13, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
by blockchain they mean the technology and those who make these statements usually want to put bitcoin down and say bitcoin is of no significance while they use bitcoin's "technology" to create their own altcoin and then advertise that altcoin as the best thing that has ever existed! always for pump and dump purposes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
September 13, 2018, 05:11:18 AM
Blockchain is primarily a trust system, a place where there are no intermediaries and all information is available and transparent, in a decentralized blockchain information is also anonymous, in a centralized blockchain information about users is available.  blockchain is, first of all, a new format of trust, which does not require intermediaries and authorities.  Anything that can be written in a list can be written to the blockchain. A logical application is to register land ownership, a diploma or a prescription for a medicine. Blockchain is not a currency, but the possibilities of using blockchain in the financial sphere are endless.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 05:02:57 AM
Some people says Blockchain is bigger cryptocurrency? The concept of cryptocurrency is electronic currency, while the concept of blockchain is transparency with my own little understanding about blockchain and cryptocurrency...
What is your own opinion  on this?

They are right in saying so. The fact is that cryptocurrencies are the way that blockchain technology were introduced to the world and that is a good thing, since they are both doing well together, now people are realizing that you can do a lot of things with the blockchain technology without the cryptos and that is the best part about it
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
Some people says Blockchain is bigger cryptocurrency? The concept of cryptocurrency is electronic currency, while the concept of blockchain is transparency with my own little understanding about blockchain and cryptocurrency...
What is your own opinion  on this?
Pages:
Jump to: