Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain is getting popular day by day. - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yes probably it will increase the popularity, whether it is good or undesirable…but I hope it’s for optimistic side as you mention many businesses are welcoming blockchains. It depends how mass media and internet bloggers deliver the world of crypto to accept the positive popularity of blockchain and digital currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 46
Oh absolutely, that's the goal too. It can add efficiency, security, an traceability to a company. Once implemented and perfected, it's going to be very beneficial to the corporate world.
Activity: 154
Of course,  the popularity will increase day by day. Blockchain system is the future of digital transaction system. Sooner or later everyone has to accept this fact.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
We are still in the early stages and cryptocurrency is used by innovators and early adopters, there is still so much potential and the majority of people haven't even considered using crypto as means of payment. Many may have heard of it but they haven't used it. Blockchain itself is used/adapted even less

Activity: 196
Block Chain is developed by Shatoshi the founder of BTC so nowadays it is going popular because of its usefulness many company I mean giant company using this system like BMW, Wallmart, UPS etc also many countrys like USA, Australia also developing this system and doing research on this system so many company wants adapt this technology so this system is very effective.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
So many business Giants are accepting a blockchain day by day. Walmart has accepted the blockchain technology in their business operation. Even they have  filed several blockchain patents and has noticed no sign of their sale drop. So I think blockchain technology is getting popular in every day.  Will the popularity increase the acceptance of cryptocurrency in business world? What is your opinion  in this regard?

Blockchain is surging towards this incredulous popularity because of how the platform has evolved and its potential that the companies have been able to pinpoint and see that this can be a feasible and stable pattern more than the cryptocurrency. As such the traction it has garnered has enabled a lot of the programs and projects to run on blockchain and even carrying in tow the topic and issues of bitcoin for further inspection
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I have also noticed that the blockchain is gaining much popularity every day. This is not by chance. this system is really worth attention because it is the smart technology, which is every effective
Activity: 112
So many business Giants are accepting a blockchain day by day. Walmart has accepted the blockchain technology in their business operation. Even they have  filed several blockchain patents and has noticed no sign of their sale drop. So I think blockchain technology is getting popular in every day.  Will the popularity increase the acceptance of cryptocurrency in business world? What is your opinion  in this regard?
Pages:
Jump to: