Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain is taking much time for confirmations :/ - page 2. (Read 2051 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I never get slow confirmations if I pay the recommended fee. That one gets confirmed in maximum one hour. If I go under the recommended fees, it can take even two days to get it confirmed. And compared to other payment methods (like bank wires), it actually doesn't really take too much time. I would rather wait one hour than days for one payment to be sent ..

Recommended fees are not the basis that a certain bitcoin transaction will confirm fast, you are just increasing the priority of your transactions. And the usual thing because people thinks like that, everyone are setting a higher fees than the minimum. So the line of priority list are just getting longer and longer.

But no doubt even with that slow confirmation, still the fastest payment transaction than the usual fiat transactions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The number of people complaining about this problem has increased significantly in recent weeks. At first I thought that some individuals were trying to create FUD, but then I realized that in fact there are many users facing this problem. The scaling issue is something serious, and I would like to see this resolved this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
The network is really being pushed to the limit but I would have to say the quickest way of getting things confirmed is to pay higher then the average fee for the network at the moment.

It's all supply and demand and is the only way, sucks!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
If everybody pays double, then we end up in the same situation, and everybody will be saying pay quadruple. Smiley
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Why is blockchain so slow nowadays?? Its causing a huge loss.. Huh

i think we have the same problem in confirmation the transaction but sometimes if the network is not being busy or high traffic, the confirmation is fast to get completed. this is a big problem that we should thinking and fix this so in future, we don't have to get this experience and we can send or receive in short time. maybe we can increase the fee but i think its the same if the network is being high traffic so better we waiting until its completed.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
the same, I also experienced for sent btc to exchanges is taking much time
Maybe the miner is so busy, so we need raise the fee for fast confirmation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I am not sure about it but I heard that some Chinese bitcoin users are cashing out their bitcoins (probably because of their bank's statement) and thus it brought load on the blockchain which is causing the delay in transaction confirmation. If you have very urgent transaction then include double fees than usual and it will probably work (It worked for me).
For much faster transactions doubling the fee is the only way, but this could affect the entire bitcoin user group to place increased transaction fee. Soon solution will be created from the developer team to solve this issue. Now increased number of transactions handled at the same time with similar fee makes everything get congested without moving further towards the receiver end.

Yes doubling the fees is the only option but it might prove costly for those who have more frequent transactions so if it's possible then it is better to postpone the transaction till developer team finds any solution for it. It's is time-consuming to send bitcoins with usual transaction fees at this moment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
To make the transaction much faster is to pay higher miner fees. That way you will get confirmation faster than others. And another thing it is true that blockchain.info wallets has faster transactions. I am playing bitsler and when I withdraw I use blockchain.info wallets then in just a matter of seconds to 1 minute the balance is already in my wallet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I am not sure about it but I heard that some Chinese bitcoin users are cashing out their bitcoins (probably because of their bank's statement) and thus it brought load on the blockchain which is causing the delay in transaction confirmation. If you have very urgent transaction then include double fees than usual and it will probably work (It worked for me).
For much faster transactions doubling the fee is the only way, but this could affect the entire bitcoin user group to place increased transaction fee. Soon solution will be created from the developer team to solve this issue. Now increased number of transactions handled at the same time with similar fee makes everything get congested without moving further towards the receiver end.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I never get slow confirmations if I pay the recommended fee. That one gets confirmed in maximum one hour. If I go under the recommended fees, it can take even two days to get it confirmed. And compared to other payment methods (like bank wires), it actually doesn't really take too much time. I would rather wait one hour than days for one payment to be sent ..
Lucky you, I use blockchain info basically they implemented a dynamic fee structure where they set up the fee for you depends on network traffic, if there are more network traffic it means the fees go up while less network traffic then the fees are lower. However with their feature my transaction always got stucked almost 1 days, i truly believe that i paid recommended fees, i didn't understand why it took too much time for confirmation.
In order to get fast confirmation, sometimes i increase the fee or transaction with bitcoin debit card.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
The block size need to be increased and fast. The transactions are taking a lot of time to go through and the cost is getting to expensive. This can put all the Bitcoin industry in check...mate
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
there is a common misconception, the confirmation are never slower, just fee are plain wrong in most case

They said you have to increase transaction fee. But what if you are only transferring few bitcoins to someone and the transaction cost is high? This is not good for the bitcoin community. It will defeat the purpose bitcoins which is faster and less free transactions.

unless you are sending below 100k satoshi(around $1 or less) there is no problem in paying 25k-30k satoshi, still quite reasonable

also the logic want that for small amount it mean that they are probably not an important transaction, so they can take longer and you pay less for the fee
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Slowly but surely. Mine take 7 hours because I only include very little fee but not to little that it might not be confirmed. Also, Bitcoins I received on my Xapo are instant compared to my coinbase or blockhain
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
They said you have to increase transaction fee. But what if you are only transferring few bitcoins to someone and the transaction cost is high? This is not good for the bitcoin community. It will defeat the purpose bitcoins which is faster and less free transactions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Typically, any transaction that has been sent with an appropriate miner's fee should confirm within 10-15 minutes at most.  Have you ensured that you've paid an appropriate mining fee for the transaction?

I know it can be hard to wait, but generally it is a lot faster than other payment methods.  Can you believe that in the time before Bitcoin some people would have to wait days before money changed hands?   Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Why is blockchain so slow nowadays?? Its causing a huge loss.. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: