Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain - Killer or Savior? - page 2. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267
November 11, 2018, 03:18:49 AM
I see the blockchain as a savior and has great prospects as is gives us exactly what we need. The technology can be used positively in all aspect of our lives
In my opinion, Blockchain is the savior of the future because it reveals the weaknesses that have occurred so far, where the blockchain system cannot be hacked, manipulated, or even broken. The question is whether all countries want to implement this technology because there are still many countries that are controlled by corrupt officials.

Of course Block chain is the Saviour. It is the technology which helps in creating new crypto coins and making crypto market effective and secure one. Hoping for all the countries will start accepting block chain in feature.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
I see the blockchain as a savior and has great prospects as is gives us exactly what we need. The technology can be used positively in all aspect of our lives
In my opinion, Blockchain is the savior of the future because it reveals the weaknesses that have occurred so far, where the blockchain system cannot be hacked, manipulated, or even broken. The question is whether all countries want to implement this technology because there are still many countries that are controlled by corrupt officials.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
It is a savior when we timely hit the moon during investing and holding the tokens and sell them when the market is rapidly increasing to the highest level. That is what patient's can do to have much better opportunity in the perfect time. It is a killer once we've used blockchain in the wrong way without finding what must be done to have a better result and not a bitter one.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 06, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
Blockchain for me as a savior for many people in the world, because with blockchain, those who don't have jobs can do work and earn money through bounty activities at the bitcointalk forum, those who are used to gambling and playing online games, now many are starting to leave their activities and focus on activities on the blockchain that can give them income, and some people have made huge profits through the blockchain so that their economies are better, and their lives are happy, by having enough money to meet their needs. Thus, I can say that the blockchain is here to improve the world economy and provide prosperity to people around the world, because the presence of the blockchain is very positive for the world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 06, 2018, 11:49:24 AM
Blockchain is called a technology that will change us just as the Internet has changed it. blockchain ideologists claim that it is about to lead humanity to a ultra-modern world where there is no theft and deception. how will this happen? Will the blockchain become the Savior of our world economy or its killer? If the blockchain is tightly integrated into our lives, the unemployment rate will increase, and on a huge scale. And this can lead to a large percentage of poverty among the population. Will the world economy sustain such a large number of unemployed, or will society be further divided into social classes.
I disagree with your comment where you said blockchain technology will create unemployment I will rather say that more job opportunities will be created in the area of programming, blockchain programmers will be sought after by exchanges and other sectors of the economy, even traders, bounty hunters are other related jobs linked with this technology.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 11:40:42 AM
Blockchain is called a technology that will change us just as the Internet has changed it. blockchain ideologists claim that it is about to lead humanity to a ultra-modern world where there is no theft and deception. how will this happen? Will the blockchain become the Savior of our world economy or its killer? If the blockchain is tightly integrated into our lives, the unemployment rate will increase, and on a huge scale. And this can lead to a large percentage of poverty among the population. Will the world economy sustain such a large number of unemployed, or will society be further divided into social classes.

Why do you think that the unemployment rate will increase and on a huge scale?
How can this be related? BTC and unemployment rate?
I don't understand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 06, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Blockchain , I think is very good kind of technology which was introduced to crypto currency, blockchain are used to powered the different ICO bounty project and a good storage of important datas collected by the project, so this blockchain technològy is  not s killer but a savior.
Activity: 1
November 06, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
We need to be responsible or protect bitcoin to still this good opportunity and features to less the poverty in our world
is good idea!
Activity: 44
November 06, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
In today's world the dollar is the cause of poverty, and every time America raises interest rates it plagues the world's economies.The BTC is the only alternative to the dollar.
Activity: 32
November 06, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
Blockchain is a savior of us, they are seemingly in every industry, making our lives easier, more comfortable. So why call it killer?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
many people said that blockchain system is the good system because there are many people that suggest blockchain in all sector, and many people said that blockchain is the future system. maybe this will change payment system in the future
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 08:08:42 AM
I don't think that blockchain could cause a mass unemployment once implemented. It will only make the transaction more efficient and more convenient. If it would cause unemployment, 828 it would be minimal because blockhain technology can also create more job.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
The blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. It is a savior because of its translucency and security.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

savior of honest people, killer of organisation.
Activity: 13
November 05, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

It will change the world for the better in terms security and transparency for sure but with the amount of people that will be made redundant as some jobs will no longer exist it will also set countries back for a long time.
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
The transparency and reliability of Blockchain is applicable in many areas in which virtual currency is a well known example. But the benefits that Blockchain brings are not stopping there. Another important Blockchain application is used to authenticate ownership. This is very important in transactions. In this case, blockchain can provide solutions that help buyers verify the credibility of the merchandise as well as the seller quickly and simply. So I think blockchain is a savior.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
Activity: 26
November 05, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
I think Blockchain is Savior. Cuz it will increase investment range. It will redistribute wealth
copper member
Activity: 95
November 05, 2018, 03:42:25 AM
Blockchain is saviour of people who seeks to have a good life in future. If there are no hindrances and scammers, people will depend on what does the blockchain technology brings.
Activity: 82
November 05, 2018, 03:36:00 AM
Obviously Blockchain is a saviour if only we can use it for good purpose.Blockchain technology is one of the best invention of this century.It can remove lots of illegal activities that happens in our system.No one can copy transaction or any other thing because of blockchain.
In my opinion, blockchain technology is a savior, because revolutionizing various sectors of life from inefficient to efficient, from insecurity to safety, and easy to corruption becomes difficult to corrupt. This is the progress of the system developed by bitcoin technology.
Pages:
Jump to: