Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES ★ BlockChain Based Fair Lottery ★ Drawings Every Block ! - page 3. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 501
my entry..

wait for more options
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Any extension for this contest?  Sadly, I found this topic 10 minutes before the due date  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
www.blockchainlotteries.com
My entry coming in an hour or so Wink

Hi, Bounty almost closed!! This is your last chance to submit your proposal! Please reply to this post soon!
Activity: 155

I can do any changes needed and any edits. Thanks !
My entry coming in an hour or so Wink
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'll kick it off with a simple style that fits your website (used similar colors from those being used currently):
Your site is good on mobile and for me that's a nice feature. It also seems to have plenty of participants.
I just saw this thread today and also the one in services. I think it's too late if I will participate in the logo making now. Wait, does anyone submitted an entry? Based on the previous post there will be a communty vote in this thread, but I don't see any entry here.

Hi!! And thanks for your post..

It looks like there is no entry yet but there is still few hours left to submit logo/slogan graphic solutions.. so let's see what happens Smiley

...by midnight today we will close the bounty and proceed with voting..

Can't wait to see the winner and insert the logo in the new site design we are preparing... Hopefully by next week BlockChain Lotteries will have a new look!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Your site is good on mobile and for me that's a nice feature. It also seems to have plenty of participants.
I just saw this thread today and also the one in services. I think it's too late if I will participate in the logo making now. Wait, does anyone submitted an entry? Based on the previous post there will be a communty vote in this thread, but I don't see any entry here.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I know why you use red color for your post, but I think it is not good for your thread. Red color hurts my eyes and I believe other people also do not like to read red posts anytime they read this thread. Use red to show something bad/great news about your site only is better  IMHO.

ONE MORE DAY TO GO BEFORE BOUNTY ENDS!!!!!

Please submit your Logo/Slogan graphic proposals in this thread for the community to vote.

Bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1749771.new#new

PLEASE CHECK OUR FIRST BOUNTY ON:

BOUNTIES AND PROMOS ON: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747776.new#new

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATIONS!!!!!

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

WE MOVED OUR FIRST BOUNTY IN THE SERVICE SECTION. PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockchain-lotteries-bounties-1749771

PLEASE CHECK OUR FIRST BOUNTY ON:

BOUNTIES AND PROMOS ON: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747776.new#new

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATIONS!!!!!

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

congratulations for the launching of your site, i visit on your site, i see their is a clean website, fast loading, and good looking in that site. but i am sorry i am not buy any lotteries in your site, maybe later i will buy your lotteries and see if i have a chance to be a winner in your site. good luck sir, and good success to you.

Basically it is not their first launch, it is a relaunch with different domain name. It is an almost 2 years old site IIRC.

@OP : Do you bring something new on the new domain or only change the domain without offering something new?

Hi!

...ans YES you're right, we are up and running since almost 2 years as satoshinonce.com..
now we decided to change to Blockchain Lotteries introducing a completely new game (lottery 999) and changing an old one (lottery 9) from an over/under wager game to a straight&set numbers one. We also changed from min/max bet amount with multipliers based payouts to fixed tickets and fixed prize system.
This is for a reason, of course, as the nature of our Blockchain Proofed drawing system is much more similar to a lottery where you need to wait for the drawing of a unique winning number that is common to all players rather than to other types of instant crypto games where the result is immediate and just for one player.

The change of the old game and the introduction of a brand new one is just the start for our new launch.. new games are already on the table and will be developed as the site grows in popularity...

BTW!!!! Anyone that has good ideas and could help us on developing the site and expand its users-base is very very welcome to talk to us (also in private messages if you prefer) and propose a collaboration!!!

Thanks for your feedback!!!!

Thanks for your feedback, and... YES we know we are not the best with graphics.. and infact we are about to run 1 BOUNTY contest to re-think our LOGO and 1 BOUNTY to re-think the colors&fonts of the site...
That will be great we will wait for it. Also you can think about running signature campaign, leaderboard, cashback offers on loss in starting days to grow userbase.
I will also make few bets later on to check how everything works.

THANKS! Every suggestion is really appreciated! Will do signature campaigns too Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

congratulations for the launching of your site, i visit on your site, i see their is a clean website, fast loading, and good looking in that site. but i am sorry i am not buy any lotteries in your site, maybe later i will buy your lotteries and see if i have a chance to be a winner in your site. good luck sir, and good success to you.

Basically it is not their first launch, it is a relaunch with different domain name. It is an almost 2 years old site IIRC.

@OP : Do you bring something new on the new domain or only change the domain without offering something new?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Thanks for your feedback, and... YES we know we are not the best with graphics.. and infact we are about to run 1 BOUNTY contest to re-think our LOGO and 1 BOUNTY to re-think the colors&fonts of the site...
That will be great we will wait for it. Also you can think about running signature campaign, leaderboard, cashback offers on loss in starting days to grow userbase.
I will also make few bets later on to check how everything works.
Wtf is happening with lottery sites in last weeks?

I mean, don't take it personally, your site is cool really. The design is smooth even if the colours are... A bit special. I wouldn't have chosen this one at least ^^
But the fact is that I don't understand why so many lottery sites are currently popping everywhere!
And they're all exactly the same, they're all from the same idea and don't propose anything new.

...stay tuned and please vote for the graphic proposal you will prefer!!

Re the idea we propose... we think we are different from other lottery sites for our drawing system: other sites have PROVABLY FAIR drawing systems... we don't..
we have a BLOCKCHAIN PROOFED DRAWING SYSTEM, that means that we do not do drawings ourselves but that at every Block we simply use the last digits of the Block NONCE number as the Winning Number... and as you know NONCE are absolutely random and unforgeable!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wtf is happening with lottery sites in last weeks?

I mean, don't take it personally, your site is cool really. The design is smooth even if the colours are... A bit special. I wouldn't have chosen this one at least ^^
But the fact is that I don't understand why so many lottery sites are currently popping everywhere!
And they're all exactly the same, they're all from the same idea and don't propose anything new.
Pages:
Jump to: