Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain meets Cannabis 🌱 - page 3. (Read 218 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
March 03, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Hello Everybody

We are a startup from Switzerland in the IT and Cannabis sector, we are planning an ICO by the end of the year to revolutionize the Cannabis and Blockchain market as there are not many great things around yet.

What are your opinions about the current blockchain technology and Cannabis?

Do you think there could be better solutions as right now?

Would be cool to hear your ideas about these two topics!

You should see what Growers International (GRWI) is doing.  They have a nice approach, an online marketplace and partnerships.  http://growersintl.com/
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
This is not the first startup associated with marijuana and other drugs. No matter how unfortunate it is, blockchain is closely connected with modern drug trafficking!
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
So what are you planning to do?do you have any good working product/services that might be helpful to the cannabis users here? the cannabis industry today is pretty lame,CANN,DOPE,THC etc are not widely being use in our community but i am a great fan because i am using cannabis everyday because it can keep me chill when i am working almost half of my day.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
March 03, 2018, 02:49:44 PM
Hello Everybody

We are a startup from Switzerland in the IT and Cannabis sector, we are planning an ICO by the end of the year to revolutionize the Cannabis and Blockchain market as there are not many great things around yet.

in my opinion, Cannabis is a good thing and useful for help to cure people but with doctor's. it is good to see if cannabis can be legalize with a note that it is not sell public for people.
So in your opinion cannabis should not be available for everyone just for the ones who need it right?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
March 03, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
Hello Everybody

in my opinion, Cannabis is a good thing and useful for help to cure people but with doctor's. it is good to see if cannabis can be legalize with a note that it is not sell public for people.
March 03, 2018, 02:08:46 PM
Hey, I'm from the USA, actually, Denver, Colorado USA, one of the first states to legalize cannabis for recreational purposes in the USA.  My wife and I started the first cannabis club in Denver, and we just celebrated our 5 year in business a couple of weeks ago.

While there are a few blockchain projects in the cannabis industry, there are really are not any projects that have really caught on.  So just a project that can see wide adoption would be something that would really help.

If you need someone to help promote your ICO when you are ready to launch, please let me know.  Not only do I have businesses in the cannabis industry, I also host a cryptocurrency Youtube channel where we review ICO's, interview project managers and CEO's of these projects and more.

Good luck, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Grin
WoW 5 years, congratulations to you and your wife for this! Yes that is what we also thought when we had a look at the market. The coins for cannabis right now are pretty much useless and they are just backed by the name and a story that is it :/

Right now in Switzerland we are just allowed to plant cannabis with max. 1% THC substance, so this means we just can plant the non-psychoactive plants right now. There is a poll by the end of the year to legalize the normal cannabis as well!

I will send you a pm with some more detailes as we plan everything since mid 2017 so let's see what you think of it.

Cheers,
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 09:24:00 PM
Hey, I'm from the USA, actually, Denver, Colorado USA, one of the first states to legalize cannabis for recreational purposes in the USA.  My wife and I started the first cannabis club in Denver, and we just celebrated our 5 year in business a couple of weeks ago.

While there are a few blockchain projects in the cannabis industry, there are really are not any projects that have really caught on.  So just a project that can see wide adoption would be something that would really help.

If you need someone to help promote your ICO when you are ready to launch, please let me know.  Not only do I have businesses in the cannabis industry, I also host a cryptocurrency Youtube channel where we review ICO's, interview project managers and CEO's of these projects and more.

Good luck, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Grin
March 02, 2018, 06:49:56 PM
Hello Everybody

Pages:
Jump to: