Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain or crypto jobs for total newbs? - page 2. (Read 420 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
December 17, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
What "complex areas" are you referring to specifically? We really can't give suggestions off broad information.

Anyway, you said that you have "people skills". Then you're probably fit for a sales representative or probably a customer support job. Yea, really unlikely for you to find a job like those that pays out in crypto, but you can use the wages you receive to buy crypto anyway. So there's pretty much little to no difference there. Unfortuantely most of the jobs in the cryptocurrency space are in the development side. Probably 95% or so.
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
December 17, 2018, 08:23:26 PM
You forgot to add that your post are like that of a nursery school kid. If you looking for a job am guessing you can get your certificate and submit them to the right sources.

This is bitcoin forum where we discuss matters concerning bitcoin and altcoins and not an employment agency.

It's high time members stop indicating the word newbies to the title of an irrelevant post just to avoid lashing. Being a newbie to cryptocurrency doesn't mean you are a newbie to common ethical sense of reasoning

And also there is no need for that emoji
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 08:08:15 PM
What if I have no coding skills what so ever

My computer skills are not the best

My data processing is lesser than most

And my web developer skills are stuck in timewarp

But I have people skills

I talk a good coin game.

I have a little bit of skin in the game, for real.

I possess some knowledge in some complex areas

My marketing strengths are basically on a premium steroid blend

I show up every day and put in 111%.

So what jobs can I get in this field?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: