Pages:
Author

Topic: blockchain scamming his member - page 2. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
December 09, 2014, 05:37:39 PM
Blockchain won't send an authorization email if you didn't confirm your email before.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 09, 2014, 05:35:57 PM
"Now, when you log in, you either provide an identifier (long alphanumeric and hyphenated code), which with the password allows for direct login (since the javascript code can retrieve it from the server using this identifier)."
---- i login with my long enough identifier (NOT with short-id) and the site request a + autorization which was sent to my non-existent email , so i cant click this, i cant "activate" my access to MY account !!!
I NEVER EVER seted or accepted !!! this double authorizations methode - this is pure scam - and remember me, this is olny the first step for blockchain to scam his full members !!!
today and this days i and other thousand lose his money, tomorrow you will lose yours too !!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 268
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
December 09, 2014, 05:30:32 PM
Calm down. The fact that you lost access to your account doesn't mean that you're being scammed.
They have no benefit in restricting access to your account. It is not in their best interests, as they cannot spend from wallets. You have the private keys encrypted. They do not see those private keys.

Now, when you log in, you either provide an identifier (long alphanumeric and hyphenated code), which with the password allows for direct login (since the javascript code can retrieve it from the server using this identifier).

When you provide a short-ID, the server will request that you click a link in your email to get access to the identifier.

You most likely cleared localstorage, didn't follow basic instructions, or set your settings at an unnecessarily restrictive level. In the end, the fact that you did not keep active an email you provided as a security backup, to a Bitcoin wallet, shows your failure to plan ahead.

In addition, the fact that you have not even decided to read the support pages or contact support shows that you don't seem to have much logic in regard to this.

N.B. I am willing to help you recover your coins, for 20% or 0.075 BTC, whichever is more. PM me for details on what exactly I will need to do this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 09, 2014, 05:28:28 PM
Don't blame them. You store money on their site. Updating a current and valid email address is sort of expected, don't you think? Would you give your bank an old contact address?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 09, 2014, 05:27:24 PM
minifrij - why i should "Chill the fuck out" Huh!!! this is pure scam and fraud from blockchain
Because getting so angry you practically shit your pants isn't helping anything.

I DONT NEED TALK WITH SUPPORT, I DONT NEED SHITTY EXPLANATION - I NEED ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT, AS BEFORE !!!!!
Boy, it's almost as if the support service could give you instructions in order to help you access your account.
December 09, 2014, 05:25:29 PM
minifrij - why i should "Chill the fuck out" Huh!!! this is pure scam and fraud from blockchain
if you lose hard earned money -and here is not about the amount, how much is this money- for some a smaller amount is big enough , you should stay chill ?
i not contacted support, other member have do before me -read his thread
I DONT NEED TALK WITH SUPPORT, I DONT NEED SHITTY EXPLANATION - I NEED ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT, AS BEFORE !!!!!
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
December 09, 2014, 05:18:42 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-help-with-blockchaininfo-login-887444
read this thread - same situation
blockchain will unlock the account - if he will - after like 7-30 days !!!!
wtf? this is like a bad games

and REMEMBER my opinion - this is only the FIRST STEP from blockchain to take our money and run away with.
hope in futhure NO ONE will use his shitty SCAM service !!!!
1)Chill the fuck out.
2)Have you contacted support?
December 09, 2014, 05:15:48 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-help-with-blockchaininfo-login-887444
read this thread - same situation
blockchain will unlock the account - if he will - after like 7-30 days !!!!
wtf? this is like a bad games

and REMEMBER my opinion - this is only the FIRST STEP from blockchain to take our money and run away with.
hope in futhure NO ONE will use his shitty SCAM service !!!!

*** i cant re-create the email, because i not remember EXACTLY the email - in that time was not so important for me
and i am pretty sure in my situation are a lot of members -they money are lost ...lost for him and win for blockchain.
this is pure scam

*** i dont read blockchain reddit post, and i dont even interested in any explanation
is absolutly fraud to limit someone access to his account, to put this so called verifications procedure WITHOUT his consent

*** i am fine if for NEW CREATED account blockchain put this procedure, because than i know that this is need, this is important (than i CAN DECIDE if i will or NOT go trough this procedure) - but not for old, long created accounts
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
December 09, 2014, 05:14:04 PM
They did mention on reddit they require everyone to have valid emails now. Can you re-create that email with the email provider?
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
December 09, 2014, 05:10:17 PM
Blockchain would not scam millions of users.
Contact support.
December 09, 2014, 04:50:04 PM
I have a blockchain wallet, this wallet was created long time ago with a email which i not used - and very probable this email was deleted automatically from email provider + i not even remember exactly my email
all was ok - i loged and used my blockchain account very well till some days ago ... but now when i try login, the site say: Authorization required. Please check your email.

I NEVER EVER requested or seted for my account double authorization or anything else like this shit.
Than how come blockchain to limit my access to my account? this is a big big FRAUD
i am pretty sure in my situation are many many other people - now my and his money is lost!
- if i am ok with low account security -how come blockchain to decide for me !!!?Huh

this is the first step blockchain gone scamming his member and stole his money.
Pages:
Jump to: