Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Sports Trading Platform - page 3. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 09:24:47 AM
Can anyone point me to a site out there
January 21, 2019, 09:13:05 AM
You guys are misunderstanding what I'm saying. There is no platform that allows you to purchase shares of your favorite teams. You are talking about betting. I'm talking about increasing like one would with stocks. Do i need to elaborate more

So you're talking about investing in teams themselves; like the legal entities?

TBH, this isn't feasible. For one, many teams are privately owned (either by owners or fund management companies), and the teams which are publicly owned are based on stocks. This is virtually impossible without connections to a owner of a team (which even then I'd doubt it)

The team specific coins wouldn't just increase when the team won, since there's no inherent value there.

Perhaps I may be misunderstanding something.
I'm talking about investing. You won't have an actual ownership in the team, but a virtual ownership. Checkout www.allsportsmarket.com. Take a look and give me your thoughts. I've been polling several people and they would rather do this, than bet head to head. It's treating sports teams like stock all with transparency.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
January 21, 2019, 01:39:40 AM
You guys are misunderstanding what I'm saying. There is no platform that allows you to purchase shares of your favorite teams. You are talking about betting. I'm talking about increasing like one would with stocks. Do i need to elaborate more

So you're talking about investing in teams themselves; like the legal entities?

TBH, this isn't feasible. For one, many teams are privately owned (either by owners or fund management companies), and the teams which are publicly owned are based on stocks. This is virtually impossible without connections to a owner of a team (which even then I'd doubt it)

The team specific coins wouldn't just increase when the team won, since there's no inherent value there.

Perhaps I may be misunderstanding something.
January 20, 2019, 06:28:34 PM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
January 20, 2019, 04:34:16 PM
'Imagine being able to profit when your favorite sport teams win' - this is already possible, there's nothing to imagine.

Not really sure it'd be of interest for the community, there's at least other 10 projects doing this.

Unless OP has a specific approach to this, then yea, it's been completed before.

@OP, are you suggesting the user makes a multi-game bet (like for an entire season or something)?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
January 20, 2019, 11:52:35 AM
'Imagine being able to profit when your favorite sport teams win' - this is already possible, there's nothing to imagine.

Not really sure it'd be of interest for the community, there's at least other 10 projects doing this.
January 19, 2019, 07:34:29 PM
Im in the planning phase of a sports trading platform that will utilize a Cryptocurrency as the currency of the platform. Imagine being able to profit when your favorite sport teams win. Is this something the community would want to see? Please provide feedback and let me know if there are any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: