Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 3. (Read 539 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 15, 2018, 07:19:21 AM
Blockchain technology is a very unique and beautiful program which was created today but I just realized it could be the solution for corruption which was happening all over the world. The Government works for the public right? So the public should be allowed to view what or where the money goes. It would be nice if we could view the public wallet or government funds and you can view each transactions. The blockchain transactions can be viewed publicly. We are paying taxes for the benefit of our country so it would be nice if this kind of technology will be implemented. What are your thoughts? Could this be possible or not?

PS: These are only my opinion, feel free to delete this thread if it's uninteresting subject. Also, feel free to delete this if someone already created similar topic about this.

I guess you are only here because "Blockchain" can give you some money in a fast way. That is the reason for most of the people coming here and that is for the money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
Blockchain technology is a very unique and beautiful program which was created today but I just realized it could be the solution for corruption which was happening all over the world. The Government works for the public right? So the public should be allowed to view what or where the money goes. It would be nice if we could view the public wallet or government funds and you can view each transactions. The blockchain transactions can be viewed publicly. We are paying taxes for the benefit of our country so it would be nice if this kind of technology will be implemented. What are your thoughts? Could this be possible or not?

PS: These are only my opinion, feel free to delete this thread if it's uninteresting subject. Also, feel free to delete this if someone already created similar topic about this.
Yes. Its public nature could begin to eliminate poverty! But remember, it would just be a step.No matter how beautiful this technology is,its still somewhat imperfect.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Common people have the right to know about these things. But you can't tell how much the the government is willing to let the people know. You can't be sure about that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 15, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
Wait a seconds, we can actually do that already but the only problem is we cant know from whom the transactions is being made and to whom it is being made. I mean crypto currency is already very much open source and whenever a transaction is broadcasted over the blockchain then it is embedded in the blocks and stays there forever and you can always see it through the block explorer. I dont think you need any additional features to be added to see it.

As I mentioned its the only name of the person which cant be disclosed as one can have thousands of addresses and wallets and thus no name attached to it really.
brand new
October 13, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
I appreciate your thinking. A democratic goverment should always account for thier steps to the people. Goverment funds are no exception. But I think goverments around the world will be reluctant to this kind of initiation since, well, they won't be able to put common people into darkness.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
public officials are not that easy in corruption. if you use blockchain in a payment transaction then they can break coins to the smallest part to hide state assets. we must remember that rulers tend to be corrupt. So there needs to be a new rule if the country uses blockchain technology for payment transactions.
brand new
October 13, 2018, 12:22:13 PM
Blockchain Technology is a new technology which has a lot of potential. It is gaining popularity day by day. So in the future we might see this implemented by governments but it will take some time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 10:20:30 PM
In my opinion, blockchain technology is a very useful for the transparency of every transactions. If the government would allow to use this kind of technology then everything must be put in place and no more hidden transactions by the politicians. Their would be a clean governance at all.
brand new
October 13, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
Blockchain was created basing crypto as the core. The technology has expanded transcending the base and now can be implemented in various systems.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: