Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain technology is not a trend - page 6. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
June 27, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
blockchain technology is based on the social response of the people, it has nobody that maneuvers it, the users are taking the turns on when to profit or loose your money, therefore blockchain is dependent on trends, it is very difficult to understand blockchain and how the system moves, it is unpredictable because of its technology being a decentralized, and publicly viewed. that is why it is hard to manipulate it. what affects it is the traders who sell their assets when they feel the price is getting low, creating panic selling, therefore creating trends. that is why blockchain is associated with trends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
Blockchain technology is a trend of future technology development!
The blockchain may bring about tremendous changes in the future society, and the application of blockchains in the future will be ubiquitous. It will greatly promote social fairness and transparency, greatly increase social efficiency, and reduce manpower wastage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
I know all the new players care about is the volatility of crypto currency. Outside that they care less for block chain tech of even stabilization of the price. All they want is a quick buck for nothing. The serious once actually wants to see BTC or any crypto currency to used by evdryone so they hold their coins to stabilize the price.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 03:37:25 AM
Now only a small audience of people knows about the cryptocurrency and BlockChain technology, and how to use this technology is known to even fewer people. That is why, as soon as this technology will be more famous, we are waiting for takeoff. The potential is huge.
I agree, very few people understand and use blockchain technology. But most people invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency according to the crowd trend and they do not have the knowledge of blockchain.
Activity: 191
June 27, 2018, 03:03:52 AM
Talk to an average person, and 9.9 times out of 10, they’ll have no idea what blockchain is, with the exception of maybe Bitcoin. If they do know, it’s surface level details at best.

When a trend emerges, some people don’t want to wait to see how things play out — especially when there’s money to be made. Perhaps this story can be an example:

Remember the massive excitement Bitcoin last year? Speculative investment exploded. As the price soared, it gained public appeal. And legitimacy. And a lot of people made a lot of money, very fast.

Then the price dropped by 50%.

By the time Bitcoin’s value plummeted, it seemed like most people had lost faith. But that “lost faith” reaction really only happened among those who had jumped into space at the last minute, hoping to enjoy Bitcoin’s climb. People with knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies saw this coming— in some way, shape, or form. Active participants in the emerging industry were hardly surprised by the plummet in price that followed. These are “growing pains” that arise with any new technology.

Unfortunately, that patience was not widespread. Many people who jumped into the industry looking to make a quick buck ended up jumping back out at its lowest slump. They chalked their ill-timed participation as the fault of blockchain being a “trend,” opposed to looking at the long-term nature of what it means to build something globally impactful — and the rising (and falling) tides that come with such a massive undertaking.

This is why, as markets begin to recover (and they already have), and new variations of blockchain technology cement themselves into our everyday lives, everyone from general consumers to high-profile investors need to have a firm understanding of the tech.

Actually you are exactly true, "Blockchain name" for the people is not intended anytime and also  about Cryptocurrency they will generalized as one but Bitcoin name is a trend everywhere you go bitcoin is always there either good news or bad news as well as bitcoin words is speak out it would be dominant.   

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
June 27, 2018, 01:47:06 AM
Most of the people know crypto because it can generate profit, they don't care about the technology or the future potential that might become big in the future, from all of my friends that know about bitcoin they only know bitcoin can give the profit by holding and trading, they don't bother about the blockchain which is a bit sad, blockchain hold a great potential for the future transaction
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 27, 2018, 01:43:47 AM
The question is when did you get those person whom you talk with?because blockchain is not that popular since even majority of the users here in forum dont really know that technology aside from this is what bitcoin stands for.

Many of the people here until now knows not about blockchain ,and theres no need for this to be trending because its crypto who has be needed to
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
June 27, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
No, they are the current trend, the technology development, we can see that many businesses, many multinational companies in the world have adopted blockchain technology is very effective in the business. I think this trend is growing more and more around the world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 27, 2018, 12:13:33 AM
Too true... But then again, can you blame them? They joined the crypro currency game only to make a quick buck. I know it hit us hard but then again we don't view it as such. We who are in it for the long run actually understand what crypto currency stands for and we hold on to our coins as tightly as we can.
Yes, I can blame them because they are to be blamed, one of the first things you learn if you read a book about investing is to not invest in something just because of hype, to take your time before investing, to do your due diligence and to not invest at the top of the market and those that invested at the end of the year basically violated every single rule about trading and now they are paying the consequences.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
June 25, 2018, 09:02:44 AM
No..Blockchain technology is a revolution in its infancy! The ones who adopt it now will be the giants of tomorrow. It is so clear that this is the way to go forward,but I guess that the average joe can't see it.. You have to be a visionaire to understand the whole new range of opportunities this technology opens us to.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
June 25, 2018, 08:41:03 AM
Maybe it is not a trend but basing on the ICO projects nowadays that most of the project are using blockchain and maybe because of this we can conclude that block chain became a trend for those who implement the project having block chain technology as their asset also in promoting the project since most of the investors well ask if the project is a block chain technology base.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
You are right, the most people joined to bitcoin in the search of fast profit. I think not everyone here in the forum know what Blockchain exactly is and how it works. Probably I am one of them, to me Blockchain is the technology for business, but not to me as to individual, maybe that's why I'm not so interesting in its progress. But as I know from news the technology is true hit and many big corporations involved it in their activity already.
Activity: 153
June 25, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
Blockchain technology will have a wide range of applications!
The blockchain will have broad space for development in the fields of financial technology, cultural and creative fields, internet of things, supply chain and medical services.
The decentralized thinking of the blockchain will become a trend!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
June 25, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
you are correct blockchain technology is very newlgy born. that is why it is not so much popular in anywhere. it is quite normal many people do not have any idea about blockchain technology or any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
June 25, 2018, 06:37:03 AM
I have seen many people talking about Blockchain without even knowing what it is. Usually, they were promoting scam projects and they wanted to draw attention by using cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the media more and more people have a chance to learn about Bitcoin. The interest in Bitcoin seems to be lower than a few months ago probably due to lower price. Let's hope that they people won't ditch Bitcoin because of decreasing price and focus on the technology.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
Yes, blockchain is not a trend, because people do not trust innovative technologies. This is due to the fact that many do not want to spend time studying and understanding this topic.

In my humble opinion, this is one of the biggest enemies of progress, in my country, everybody is similar to Grandma, who will tell that everything is evil and untrustworthy. So really not a big amount of people are ready to try something new.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
June 25, 2018, 04:38:39 AM
Yes I think those who know what it is they don't panic so hard, panic reaction is popular among the guys who are here just for the money, so they are afraid of losing their money, and this is the main aspect.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 06:00:03 PM
Yes, blockchain is not a trend, because people do not trust innovative technologies. This is due to the fact that many do not want to spend time studying and understanding this topic.
Activity: 26
June 22, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
The people who are investing should do all the research . If someone is investing without doing proper study, it is his fault.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 22, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Lots of people are lack of knowledge about blockchain technology some of them thinks that bitcoin will scam their money due of many scam investments issues spread on the internet, I hope bitcoin will increase again and overtake the last year price.

What I think Bitcoin will be thanks for coming cryptocurrencies wait I am saying this it has no support when it's starting but no it has a lot of uses we don't need any other support the value in placing a lot so I think it'll be came up soon with your huge.
Pages:
Jump to: