Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockChain.com not sending Wallet ID Reminder - page 2. (Read 372 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
I don't think that's the official email of blockchain.com

When I've contacted them a long time ago, they replied to me through
Code:
Blockchain.com is just the name of [email protected] or probably it's an old email from blockchain.com.

They also said here
The Security section of your wallet was designed to simplify the process of protecting your wallet. The first step is to make sure you verify your email address. Once you sign up for a Blockchain.com Wallet, you should receive an email from [email protected] (we previously used [email protected]) with the subject Please Verify Your Email Address.

OP I hope you not sign up to phishing sites like @Sutters Mill, if you sign up to official blockchain.com [1] and still don't get the verification, this is the solution for you.

What if I’m not receiving any emails?

First, give it a few minutes. Occasionally, emails can be delayed by as much as 5 minutes. If after 5 minutes you still have not received your authorization email, check your spam folder and filter settings. To prevent your emails getting filtered out, add [email protected] [email protected] as contacts.

If your email is still nowhere to be found, contact your email provider and make sure they’re not blocking our domain or having a system-wide issue with email reception from other domains.

If you have checked with your email provider and verified that our emails are not being blocked and you still have not received your authorization email, please contact our support team so that we can investigate the issue and help you regain access to your wallet.

If you require urgent access to your funds and are not receiving your authorization emails, you can always use your 12-word backup (recovery) phrase to restore your funds in a new wallet, here: https://login.blockchain.com/#/recover. Please note that imported addresses are not backed up by the backup phrase and will not be restored.

[1] https://www.blockchain.com/
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
Are you sure you didn't sign up to a phishing site??? As someone above mentioned, those don't look like the official emails. You could try send a small amount to one of the addresses in your wallet as I believe you get a notification from Blochchain.com once a payment is received and that usually contains your wallet identifier, assuming you set this up and you didn't sign up to a phishing site.

Did you have the recovery seed? If you did you should try recover the wallet but make sure you're on the right site or use a different wallet to recover your funds.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
So you basically don't have a copy of your wallet id?
Wallet id were always included on the lower part of the email when there's an email from blockchain, including the success registered email, success login, update account information and etc.

Also, blockchain.com wallet has many issues and late receiving emails is one of them.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
I don't think that's the official email of blockchain.com

Contact them through their support: https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us

They'll reply to you with their official email.

When I've contacted them a long time ago, they replied to me through
Code:
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,
I signed up on blockchain.com and funded my wallet. Then I realized later that there was no email from signup email from blockchain with my wallet ID. I tried several tried for Wallet ID Reminder but I never received any mail from blockchain with ID reminder. I have added [email protected] in my gmail contact list. I still not getting any email only from that particular email ([email protected]) I am receiving all other emails normally. I thought I have misspelt the email while while signing up, but no I have copy pasted the email while signing up.
I also tried signing up with the same email again. Another new wallet is created but NO again signup / wallet ID email.

Can someone please help? I just not receiving email from [email protected]. All other emails work fine
Pages:
Jump to: