Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKCHAIN.INFO - page 2. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 500
December 12, 2014, 07:12:57 AM
Did you create an account, or sent a transaction on Dec 8th? There was a flaw that day which left private keys compromised everytime the address was used.
I made a lot of transactions that day, but my wallet is still safe. Can you please link to any article that can provide some concrete info on this issue?

If that is the case you should have got a mail from Blcokchain.info

If your coins were lost due to that they are very likely in the hands of Blockchain, and they have stated they will refund anybody who lost due to the hack.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 12, 2014, 07:06:39 AM
Did you create an account, or sent a transaction on Dec 8th? There was a flaw that day which left private keys compromised everytime the address was used.
I made a lot of transactions that day, but my wallet is still safe. Can you please link to any article that can provide some concrete info on this issue?

@Op as far as I know blockchain.info is a legitimate site and they also do not require you to store your private key with them. If you want you can export ypur wallet, delete it from the site and use on your computer. You can also put a watch only address on blockchain and store the private key on your pc. These guys give so many options to you to keep your funds safe so i dont think that they'll run away with your money.
Activity: 584
December 12, 2014, 06:42:25 AM
Activity: 658
December 12, 2014, 05:39:00 AM
OP should provide more prove about why blockchain.info is responsible for his loss. Was it due to malware?
Activity: 366
December 12, 2014, 05:19:16 AM
Please tell me its not so....

Surely blockchain and friends must figure out a way to repay us similar to the same way sr2 did...

lost about 0.36 coin all mining funds on blockchain.com.... bummer...

whats the solution blockchain? I'm sure you people are busy and I did email you. Please for the love of satoshi lets get a repay plan going
Hm... I lost 2.2 BTC 1 week ago with blockchain. I don't know how.

did you contact them what happened?

@otherguy yes we lost funds on blockchain.info wallet. And has anyone seen blockchain.com? its like a shady .info clone.. i got confused and didnt know who was real blockchain or if both were for a minute wth?

blockchain.info

blockchain.com (lol)
HrN
Activity: 339
December 12, 2014, 03:32:04 AM

Surely blockchain and friends must figure out a way to repay us similar to the same way sr2 did...

whats the solution blockchain? I'm sure you people are busy and I did email you. Please for the love of satoshi lets get a repay plan going
Hm... I lost 2.2 BTC 1 week ago with blockchain. I don't know how.

Activity: 366
December 12, 2014, 02:15:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: