Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 146. (Read 482400 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005
same error for me

Ok I think it should be fixed now, I am able to decrypt Tycho's wallet. Could you try again please Chomp.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Just tried; working fine for me.

Even though I didn't need to I did the rebuild wallet; and it continued to work okay afterwards.

Just another datapoint.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
same error for me
donator
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
We have cookies
Yes I login many times today. I also use a yubikey. It shows error decrypting password. I made a test wallet and login fine.
Might be an issue with auto-detection between old and new wallet formats. Please try again now.
Just says "Error Decrypting Wallet".
Yes I login many times today. I also use a yubikey. It shows error decrypting password. I made a test wallet and login fine.

Might be an issue with auto-detection between old and new wallet formats. Please try again now.

Edit: Also next time you login please run the "Integrity Check" found in the Account Details tab.

Cool, but it says "0 BTC received" Smiley

fixed.
donator
We have cookies
P2SH now fully supported in the block explorer

e.g. An address (always starts with a 3)

https://blockchain.info/address/3Dnnf49MfH6yUntqY6SxPactLGP16mhTUq
Cool, but it says "0 BTC received" :)
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
is anyone else having login trouble?

I was able to login just now without any problem.

There was a change made to wallet encryption a few days ago.   Is this your first login since then?
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.799527
donator
We have cookies
Yes.

I created a test wallet with a couple of bitcents in it, just to evaluate the site and now it says that my password is wrong :)
Luckily I have all the privkeys saved.
The label address button has been moved to the QR Code dialog.
Indeed it has.  Thanks.
The label address button has been moved to the QR Code dialog.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1009
firstbits:1MinerQ
The ability to edit address book labels, and receive address labels seems to have vanished.

.. or perhaps I'm missing something obvious.
I could really use "receive address" labels. It seem you can currently only label "send addresses". I have quite a few receive addresses and since each one refers to some event or place I sent money it would be really useful to label them. Also some users have made mistakes in the past sending to an address they didn't intend and labels would make that much harder to do.
The ability to edit address book labels, and receive address labels seems to have vanished.

.. or perhaps I'm missing something obvious.
donator
We have cookies
Unconfirmed transactions list shows e63a323bb7475c32881517380fa54637ffbf6b891eb5fcc08ff50ffe666524cf as Fee: 0.7415 BTC - Size: 2235 bytes, but actual fee was 0.0015 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
After sending a transaction I get a change transaction that I cannot use for spending in a new transaction until the previous transaction gets a confirmation.  Wouldn't there be a way to let me spend from the output of the change?  Perhaps if, in the original spend, I were to use the mode where I can specify the address for the change to be sent to -- and select the input and change address to be the same address?
donator
We have cookies
donator
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Let's say I'd like to use Blockchain.info's API in order to vet new unconfirmed transactions for possible double-spending attempts. Do I use the "double_spend" key? Is "relayed_percent" a good metric?

Use both.

I wrote about this a few posts back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40264.msg734872;topicseen#msg734872
Thanks a bunch.
Let's say I'd like to use Blockchain.info's API in order to vet new unconfirmed transactions for possible double-spending attempts. Do I use the "double_spend" key? Is "relayed_percent" a good metric?

Use both.

I wrote about this a few posts back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40264.msg734872;topicseen#msg734872
Jump to: