Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 155. (Read 482395 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Can we have the address label included in the paper wallet printout?

Also: pywallet --dumpwallet format import doesn't work.  Has it perhaps changed format since you wrote the import code; I've used latest pywallet head from github.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1005
You can also construct escrow transactions with My Wallet

I can't find the escrow page. Embarrassed

You need to add ?multsig=true to your login url e.g. mine

https://blockchain.info/wallet/piuk?multisig=true

It is not ready for use yet, redemption is proving to be a bit of an up hill struggle but I think i've found a good solution now.

MORA: Thanks, i fixed it yesterday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You can also construct escrow transactions with My Wallet

I can't find the escrow page. Embarrassed
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
http://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
currently lists pretty much every transaction as a double spend, I am pretty sure at least mine is not a double Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Nice, good work.
Sorry, everyone got two incorrect notifications from 1Vay due a bug when I pushed the multi-sig update. It is fixed now.

The good news is the the block explorer now supports M-Of-N Multisigs (No P2SH quite yet). I am using "Escrow" as the terminology for multi-sig (P2SH will be "Split Key"). Example:

Escrow transactions will show on the results page of every address involved however the value will not be included in the final balance or in the total received.

You can also construct escrow transactions with My Wallet but you cannot redeem them yet (Redemption will be available tomorrow). Add "?multisig=true" to your My Wallet login page.

More updates tomorrow when redemption is working.

farfiman: Thanks, I've updated it

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Yea something seems to be wrong with the wallet side of the site.
donator
Activity: 798
I received several sent/received notifications today for address 1VayNert3x1KzbpzMGt2qdqrAThiRovi8 (deepbit?) on 2 different wallets which don't include that address.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
just a typo on the wallet page:
"My Wallet is a new service which provides an easy to use interface to manage your bitcoin wallet. We take care of the hard tasks behind the scenes so you can are free to use you bitcoins without the worry of your money being lost or stolen or the hassle of downloading the client."

so you are free

or

so you can be free

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Some small updates

On Address pages you can now filter by Sent/Received/Escrow(Multi Sig)

Double spends page - http://blockchain.info/double-spends

Explanation of My Wallet JSON Format - https://blockchain.info/wallet/wallet-format
Activity: 67
Merit: 130
Why are you charging 0.01 BTC for the transaction that doesn't need it? Is it written somewhere in the TOS?

Update: found it. (https://blockchain.info/wallet/faq): "A 0.01BTC minimum is included in all outgoing transaction. If the transaction is low priority then the 0.01 BTC will be allocated to miners otherwise the fee is sent to blockchain.info."
Any response to this?

This should now be fixed. Sorry for missing your previous post.
Activity: 742
I run a node (169.237.101.192) that is located in California.  For some reason it shows up as being in Cairo at http://blockchain.info/connected-nodes

It might be because this same node runs a tor hidden service, but I'm not sure.

Any response to this?
I'm one of the admins over at Bitclockers.com, wanted to see if i could contribute information to make things more accurate.

Thanks, I've added both ips. Just to clarify which IP are solved blocks be relayed from?

----

You can now set a second password for your My Wallet account to enable double encryption. The private keys inside your wallet will be individually encrypted with your second password using the shared key as a salt. This should make it much safer to login on an untrusted machine to check your balance. When paired with two-factor authentication you have pretty good protection from key loggers.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Kill me~
This is awesome! o.o
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
piuk,

I'm one of the admins over at Bitclockers.com, wanted to see if i could contribute information to make things more accurate.

Our pool wallets and master wallets are not publicly routed, 204.45.253.22 may be reported as IP that generated a block but does not allow public connections.
Our public "super hub" to which most of our wallets explicitly connect and relay through is: 204.45.253.21

People wishing to peer with us should point their bitcoind client to: 204.45.253.21

I am not sure how the checking for reported IPs for blocks works; our pool wallets may show private IPs or use 204.45.253.22.

If there is anything else i can provide please let me know
Site back up. Took a bit longer than expected - changing the schema on a table with 5.5 million rows is not quick. The database will now be able to support n-of-m and pay to script transactions - I'll be implementing support in the coming days.

Thanks for the good feedback all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)
I love how bootstrap is taking over the internet...
Anyway, I love this compared to blockexplorer, it looks great, it's a lot more functional, and it's a lot faster it seems.
This is GREAT work, I hope it continues to be the greatest block explorer site Smiley
Jump to: