Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKCHAIN.INFO SCAM ME OR WHAT - page 2. (Read 1797 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 30, 2015, 11:49:31 AM
Nothing, just wait a moment, . You can try log in again later. if the error persists then you have to contact their support.
I just opened blockchain and sent few bits, works fine here.

Edit : I think this should be on service discussion. You can move it there.

Hi my also one working but the another with more bitcoins not working balance show 0  and give ERROR DOWNLOADING WALLET BALANCE

If you could open another account, most likely it isn't because of your internet connection. do you have a bunch of addresses in your wallet ?, if yes probably it will take some time. If you need it urgent, you can contact their support.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
July 30, 2015, 11:46:33 AM
ERROR DOWNLOADING WALLET BALANCE  Angry WHAT I DO  Huh

They'll fix it, they are solid.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 30, 2015, 11:43:00 AM
Nothing, just wait a moment, . You can try log in again later. if the error persists then you have to contact their support.

Hi my also one working but the another with more bitcoins not working balance show 0  and give ERROR DOWNLOADING WALLET BALANCE
i think there is just some issue with blockchain.info right now, calling them a scam is too much as they are a legit wallet service around
Activity: 224
July 30, 2015, 11:41:18 AM

Hi my also one working but the another with more bitcoins not working balance show 0  and give ERROR DOWNLOADING WALLET BALANCE
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 30, 2015, 11:34:42 AM

Activity: 224
July 30, 2015, 11:26:05 AM
ERROR DOWNLOADING WALLET BALANCE  Angry WHAT I DO  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: