Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockChain.info telling me that I have exceeded number of SMS verifications - page 2. (Read 1651 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
support is saying i can reset my 2 factor authentication by filling out the form that they sent me.   It also says that they manually check the forms (it's not automated), so I don't know how long it will take after that for me to be able to access my account. 

Do you think I should just wait until tomorrow to see if I can log in using SMS again, and then go in and manually change the settings at that point?

Not a good start for blockchain.info!
legendary
Blockchain has 1 milllion users so there must be someone here that can help you out directly Smiley

yeah they are probably like... "now serving #889,679"   we are experiencing unusually high support emails, but your satisfaction is very important to us..." 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Blockchain has 1 milllion users so there must be someone here that can help you out directly Smiley
legendary
Hi all, I hope you are having a great 2014 so far Smiley.    I didn't quite know what section to post this in, so mods please feel free to move if necessary.   I just recently starting using blockchain.info to hold a portion of my BTC holdings.   I enabled the 2 factor security (via SMS), just for an added layer of security (obviously).   The problem I am facing is that it keeps logging me out after being idle for a bit.   So each time, I have to log back in and get a new SMS code.   

Now the system is telling me I have "exceeded daily limit for medium priority SMS messages" and it won't send me my auth code, or allow me to log in.   Have any of you experienced this before, and is there any work around so that I can log in?   

Thanks!

Contact blockchain support. They are normally helpful.

Thanks...I just thought I'd reach out here to see if anyone else has experienced this because Support emails usually take days to get responses..

I've never used 2fa via SMS. Always use google authenticator. SMS's are a PITA. They can take ages to arrive sometimes

Can you set it so that both work?   I believe that is how I have coinbase set up...

I don't know with blockchain.info, sorry, I don't use that service. But I'd be pretty sure SMS isn't the only option with blockchain.info

ok, thanks for the responses though...much faster than support at blockchain...im sure I will hear back from them by next week lol
Hi all, I hope you are having a great 2014 so far Smiley.    I didn't quite know what section to post this in, so mods please feel free to move if necessary.   I just recently starting using blockchain.info to hold a portion of my BTC holdings.   I enabled the 2 factor security (via SMS), just for an added layer of security (obviously).   The problem I am facing is that it keeps logging me out after being idle for a bit.   So each time, I have to log back in and get a new SMS code.   

Now the system is telling me I have "exceeded daily limit for medium priority SMS messages" and it won't send me my auth code, or allow me to log in.   Have any of you experienced this before, and is there any work around so that I can log in?   

Thanks!

Thanks...I just thought I'd reach out here to see if anyone else has experienced this because Support emails usually take days to get responses..

I've never used 2fa via SMS. Always use google authenticator. SMS's are a PITA. They can take ages to arrive sometimes

Can you set it so that both work?   I believe that is how I have coinbase set up...

I don't know with blockchain.info, sorry, I don't use that service. But I'd be pretty sure SMS isn't the only option with blockchain.info
legendary

Thanks!

Thanks!

legendary

Thanks!

Thanks!

legendary

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: