Pages:
Author

Topic: blockchain.info wallet BIG probleme! CAN NOT SEND ANY AMOUNT EVEN WITH 10$ FEE!! - page 2. (Read 354 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
Can you give me your bitcoin address from the app you are using right now ?
My guest maybe the wallet you use can only send bitcoin if your bitcoin is spendable there are some wallet that you can't send bitcoin if your bitcoin  unspendable.
So i think better to fix your old transaction that still not confirm before you can send your bitcoin to other wallet...
Can you share with us what exactly your bitcoin wallet and your bitcoin address from the app you use where you save your bitcoin.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
Hello everyone i have a probleme!
it started from yesterday , i wanted to send somone bitcoins . but i can't each time it gives me the same error message even when i change the fee "to a high balance" 10$ for exemple! her's a screenshot :
https://imgur.com/a/PDgUr

Can you put your app in english language and do the screenshots again? Seems very vague to me as I don't understand that language sorry. Or you can just state the error message that the app displays?  in english of course
But are you sure that you're not spending an amount that exceeds your balance?

also just to add this because it may be the cause of the probleme!
approximatly a week ago i paid somone 2$ ! and i did it with a very very low fee (0.03$) ! and untill now its unconfirmed ! so i was thinking this is the reason mybe ?! knowing that this never happend to me before!
PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME WITH YOUR KNOWLEGE!  Cry Cry

As far as I know, It shouldn't be a problem. But can you post the TXID here, I'd like to check a few things regarding dusts.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello everyone i have a probleme!
it started from yesterday , i wanted to send somone bitcoins . but i can't each time it gives me the same error message even when i change the fee "to a high balance" 10$ for exemple! her's a screenshot :
https://imgur.com/a/PDgUr

also just to add this because it may be the cause of the probleme!
approximatly a week ago i paid somone 2$ ! and i did it with a very very low fee (0.03$) ! and untill now its unconfirmed ! so i was thinking this is the reason mybe ?! knowing that this never happend to me before!
PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME WITH YOUR KNOWLEGE!  Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: