Pages:
Author

Topic: blockchain.info wallet from 2013 not working - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I dont know exactly the wallet id format when logging in on their website on that year, if the wallet id are different from now, then there's no way you can login using their login page with the credentials you have. Except if you have the mnemonic keys of your wallet, you can use this tool to recover them.

I used api to create bulk wallets and all of them were created at the same time, every other works except this one . So i don't think that's the problem.
It does not say my password is incorrect , it does not ask for 2fa, it just spins for a second like the website is bugged.
i had an account on blockchain that worked fine in 2012 till 2013, didn't use it for 4 years. But now when i put my Wallet ID and password the login just spins for a second and that's it. Every other wallet  that i made on blockchain.info works fine except this one, i contacted support 3 months ago and they just closed my ticket without a response..
Btw tried with other browsers, pcs and phones to login , it just does not work. I have no email / 2fa on that account like on others i just put my password and login.
Pages:
Jump to: